Description of Leviathan + Godzilla Director Quotes Leviathan to Godzilla

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the last Leviathan/Godzilla Post because I have to Expose A lot more other Topics. As you guys can see the Movie Director even uses the scriptures that describe Leviathan to compare it to Godzilla... I told you all before that they keep releasing these Godzilla, Jurassic Park, Superhero, and SCIFI movies because they are conditioning Us for what's coming; like now the Elites are conditioning us for this Alien stuff but it's A big deception to cover the distant future Rapture Event and to introduce the False messiah. .... I would go on and on but I don't wanna make this A long post.. So anyway below is the director of Godzilla 2014 Tweet and A cut video describing short details of Leviathan... not my video by the way..
b9923f9956383434565bad6f102125e5.png

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the last Leviathan/Godzilla Post because I have to Expose A lot more other Topics. As you guys can see the Movie Director even uses the scriptures that describe Leviathan to compare it to Godzilla... I told you all before that they keep releasing these Godzilla, Jurassic Park, Superhero, and SCIFI movies because they are conditioning Us for what's coming; like now the Elites are conditioning us for this Alien stuff but it's A big deception to cover the distant future Rapture Event and to introduce the False messiah. .... I would go on and on but I don't wanna make this A long post.. So anyway below is the director of Godzilla 2014 Tweet and A cut video describing short details of Leviathan... not my video by the way..

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could it also be that the bible has large cultural reach, and so the director is comparing godzilla to leviathan as a way to add a mystical aspect to the creature?

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Again more and more Godzilla movies are pumping out like every year; we already just had one and then A new one coming next year; they gotta condition us for this beast arrival

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again more and more Godzilla movies are pumping out like every year; we already just had one and then A new one coming next year; they gotta condition us for this beast arrival
Why? What is the point of conditioning us

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well here's the thing.
Shampoo instructions tell you to shampoo twice, while you only apply conditioner once.
So either you'd be using too little shampoo, or too much conditioner.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto