Hacking OMG ITS FIXED! MLBIS, HH AND SS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yuan said:
Well, does "2906 - Star Wars The Clone Wars Jedi Alliance" work @ DSTT with YSMenu? Even this version doesn't made it work @ R4.
Unfortunately not. The unofficial DSTT firmwares allow this game to work on the DSTT in it's native form but not when used with YSMenu.

hobbykitjr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
Depravo said:
That's a bit advanced for me to be honest. I was surprised my quick fix worked at all as this is my first time fiddling about with a .bat file.

Maybe Maikel would be interested?
I hope you don't mind, but I've taken your Modified r4ysauto + dstt1.17a07 and 'fixed' it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mtbzmy2wlzz
+ r4.bat modified to not overwrite r4dldi.dat -- Will not overwrite the good r4dldi.dat
+ r4dldi.dat included with dstt.7z\TTmenu -- No need to add it to your card later
+ USRCHEAT.DAT included with dstt.7z\TTmenu -- No need to add it to your card later

sorry noob question. I've just been using a genuine dstt and the official firmware and nothing else for a long time.

Not sure what the other stuff is (r4ysauto, moonshell)
what do i need to with this download? i dont want to break what i have working so far
thanks in advance for any help

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hobbykitjr said:
sorry noob question. I've just been using a genuine dstt and the official firmware and nothing else for a long time.

what do i need to with this download? i dont want to break what i have working so far
I don't have a DSTT myself so I cannot answer your question with certainty, but I believe you would just need the file in the first post: http://gamewiki.jp/uploader/dsma/src/dsm0053.zip.html
It's always a good idea to move your old firmware onto your PC first to back it up, then delete the old files before copying the new ones onto your card to prevent files from older versions from causing problems.

hobbykitjr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
hobbykitjr said:

I don't have a DSTT myself so I cannot answer your question with certainty, but I believe you would just need the file in the first post: http://gamewiki.jp/uploader/dsma/src/dsm0053.zip.html
It's always a good idea to move your old firmware onto your PC first to back it up, then delete the old files before copying the new ones onto your card to prevent files from older versions from causing problems.

Thanks, that was it, put new .dat and menu folder, erased sys.
First boot showed no card, then when i tried again it booted up. Game Plays, saves, loads.
Also KH patched game i have was able to boot up and load my save from previous firmware.

Glad i didn't try to follow the 5 long complicated guides i saw when thats all i needed to do, Thanks again!
yaynds.gif

talesmeister

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
help plz...., i've downloaded ysmenu ( 3 times ) from his web, but everytime i download it i get the ysmenu0903211700, i'm desperate....please tell me how to download this ysmenu 0903270000

thx

Vitamilk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
congrats to those who got it working, i cant get mine (R4 Clone) to work for some reason
wacko.gif

anyway when i'm running r4ysauto, there's this line of error popping up, it says " Error: dldi-head not found"
any idea what does that mean?

bghjkl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a DSTT and I can't seem to get ysmenu installed. I had it on there with an older kernel (i havent updated in forever) and when I put the new kernel on, I just overwrote everything and it put me back on the original DSTT menu. I thought that's fine, atleast I can play now! but when I load ml:bis, my DSTT freezes. I try to put YSmenu on, and end up loading it via dstt menu and loading ysmenu.nds and use that to boot the game, and buttons dont work at select save. I took the entire damn ttmenu folder and ttmenu.dat off my sd card. i tried ysr4auto or whatever it was, and the only cards it seems to support are r4, n5, and m3simply.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME INSTRUCTIONS TO GET THIS WORKING?!

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Vitamilk said:
congrats to those who got it working, i cant get mine (R4 Clone) to work for some reason
wacko.gif

anyway when i'm running r4ysauto, there's this line of error popping up, it says " Error: dldi-head not found"
any idea what does that mean?

Use this mod of R4YSauto with the lastest YSMenu. It will show this message, but will make the file anyway.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mtbzmy2wlzz

One of topic posters created it, but I don't remember the name anymore.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
talesmeister said:
help plz...., i've downloaded ysmenu ( 3 times ) from his web, but everytime i download it i get the ysmenu0903211700, i'm desperate....please tell me how to download this ysmenu 0903270000

thx
Simple - click on the correct link. You're looking for '2009/03/27 00:00?EZ3in1+ NOR'. The YSMenu number is the date/time it was released.

Chrono Cross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if this works on the R4 SDHC. I followed the kind sirs tutorial on page 9 but my DS doesnt load it just seems to be stuck on the loading screen.

D

Deleted-119707

ok i installed this. on MLBIS, how do you creat a save file? o press a on start game, now im stuck. it wouldnt let me select one. i press start,select, l, r and it resets...
help please/..

nvm. got it working. i recompiled again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.