Hacking OMG ITS FIXED! MLBIS, HH AND SS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chnkpk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nugg2396 said:
does this mean you dont need to patch KH 358/2 days?

Nugg, Im still using the patched Kingdom Hearts Rom and it works fine, better not to mess with it
biggrin.gif

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried using YSMenu as a firmware in R4ysauto? M&L3 still doesn't let me select a file.

Edit: I don't want to use WarioN64's Moonshell method because I have no use for Moonshell and want to save some space on my SD card.

chnkpk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ZeroEXE93 said:
Has anyone tried using YSMenu as a firmware in R4ysauto? M&L3 still doesn't let me select a file.

Edit: I don't want to use WarioN64's Moonshell method because I have no use for Moonshell and want to save some space on my SD card.

Zero I isntalled it as a firemware(its the only way I've ever used it), works fine

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Depravo said:
Yuan said:
Nugg2396 said:

Unpatched one doesn't work @ Ysmenu + R4 at least.
The unpatched (clean) version works fine for me using R4/YSMenu built with DSTT v1.17a07.

Well, have you tried to begin a new game? Load a already saved one is fine.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yuan said:
Depravo said:
Yuan said:
Nugg2396 said:

The unpatched (clean) version works fine for me using R4/YSMenu built with DSTT v1.17a07.

I just physically deleted the .sav file from the SD card and started again. I got to 'The Grey Area' in the first tutorial and saved the game. Then I turned my DS off and on, loaded Kingdom Hearts and reloaded my save file without any problems whatsoever. With a clean (but trimmed) ROM.

lucasbflopes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i followed that tutorial with the moonshell and it works...but,it's kinda sucked my R4's look,it's in japanese .Have any solution?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@Depravo, in regards to:
denieru7 said:
Word to the wise:
The a07 DSTT loader DOES NOT load homebrew on R4s. You need to copy r4dldi.dat from a setup of YSmenu with the official 1.17 loader.

When you copy over the old r4dldi.dat, loading homebrews uses the blue loading bar whereas loading commercial ROMS has a grey bar, proving that they use different loaders or something similar, somehow.It would seem that the TTMENU.DAT file in the updated DSTT doesn't contain the r4dldi.dat file, so when 'ttextract.exe' (In YSMenu##########.zip) tries to extract it, it comes out as a 0 byte file.
I found a "fix" for it though...
By moving the good r4dldi.dat into the TTMenu folder (in the DSTT.7z archive) and 'REM'ing out the following lines under Step7/en/ger:CODEcopy r4dldi.dat TTmenu
to prevent the 0byte file from overwriting the good one.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's a bit advanced for me to be honest. I was surprised my quick fix worked at all as this is my first time fiddling about with a .bat file.

Maybe Maikel would be interested?

EDIT: Changed my mind and had another fiddle about. Here's the result - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?e2mfndlinzw

r4ysauto with DSTT v1.17a07 (including extinfo.dat), compatible with YSMenu0903270000 and now automatically generates working dldi file.

EDIT 2: Oh, you already did it. Never mind.
biggrin.gif
I'll still update the older links so there isn't two versions floated about.

Once again, all credit goes to Maikel Steneker, Ashley and Narin & the GBAtemp Cheat Code Crew.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Depravo said:
Yuan said:
Depravo said:
Yuan said:
Nugg2396 said:

I just physically deleted the .sav file from the SD card and started again. I got to 'The Grey Area' in the first tutorial and saved the game. Then I turned my DS off and on, loaded Kingdom Hearts and reloaded my save file without any problems whatsoever. With a clean (but trimmed) ROM.

Well it's working fine now. The problem was the save I created with Ak2i.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
That's a bit advanced for me to be honest. I was surprised my quick fix worked at all as this is my first time fiddling about with a .bat file.

Maybe Maikel would be interested?
I hope you don't mind, but I've taken your Modified r4ysauto + dstt1.17a07 and 'fixed' it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mtbzmy2wlzz
+ r4.bat modified to not overwrite r4dldi.dat -- Will not overwrite the good r4dldi.dat
+ r4dldi.dat included with dstt.7z\TTmenu -- No need to add it to your card later
+ USRCHEAT.DAT included with dstt.7z\TTmenu -- No need to add it to your card later

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, does "2906 - Star Wars The Clone Wars Jedi Alliance" work @ DSTT with YSMenu? Even this version doesn't made it work @ R4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more