Hacking OMG ITS FIXED! MLBIS, HH AND SS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

denieru7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Word to the wise:
The a07 DSTT loader DOES NOT load homebrew on R4s. You need to copy r4dldi.dat from a setup of YSmenu with the official 1.17 loader.

When you copy over the old r4dldi.dat, loading homebrews uses the blue loading bar whereas loading commercial ROMS has a grey bar, proving that they use different loaders or something similar, somehow.

deano546

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Too bad they didn't release it 2 weeks ago which according to the change log was when it was fixed, but at least it has been fixed at all.
Thank you Japanese hackers
smile.gif

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
denieru7 said:
EDIT: oh no! Depravo, your new r4YSauto does not generate the new extinfo.dat, which was newly introduced by the japanese hackers. While we don't know what this does, it IS probably best to include this file!

Appreciate it mate! Once you fix it, you could, or someone else could upload it here on the downloads section.

EDIT: Also, the skin included is GREAT! The thing is, you missed out on the ysmenu.ini values for the skin, so the text colour and whatnot don't complement your skin. Could you copy paste the values for the skin below and, with the next release that fixes the above, have it either in a seperate skin.ini file, or part of the ysmenu.ini file?

Thanks!
I left it out as I assumed it would only be relevant to to the DSTT as some of the other files are. Anyway, it's back. As for the colour scheme - that's the default r4ysauto one and I have no idea how to have it generate a different one. You can manually alter the YSMenu.ini after generation by using the codes on this site - http://www.conradshome.com/html2bgr15/

Here's the new version - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?e2mfndlinzw
Same thing applies, it contains everything but YSMenu0903270000 which you need to download yourself. Now includes working dldi.

Sorry about the delay, watching the Grand Prix
biggrin.gif

EDIT: You were right about the extinfo, denieru7. MLBIS didn't work without it. Just goes to show what happens when you make assumptions.
tongue.gif

denieru7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks depravo, I'll (and all the other users who can't get it working) be eager for this =) I'll put it on the downloads page and ill edit the OP to have your link. Good work mate.

All I need now is some kind of GOD to make r4reset.dat or something similar to get soft reset working, and the gaping hole that the lack of updates left will be completely filled.

lucasbflopes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
damn it,i have no clue how can i upgrade my YSmenu on my R4.It's like any other nds.rom on the FC.

----------------------

gogo rubinho!!Brazil is rooting for u (Grand Prix)

denieru7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay lucas, firstly, is your R4 a clone? Does it accept microSDHC cards? If it can't, it's most likely an original r4. I would wait for Depravo to release his r4YSauto if you don't reaaally know whats going on.

If, however, its a clone, the chances of it working is slimmed down.

Conor

Trophies
XP
Country
Controls don't work at save file select, any help?
(Mic test works and the game isn't freezing as the music still plays...)

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Alright, I did all the patches as normal, standard procedure for dual boot TTMenu + YsMenu on DSTT (with YSMenu in autoboot). Tested MLBIS, SS, etc...everything worked perfectly!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
denieru7 said:
Okay lucas, firstly, is your R4 a clone? Does it accept microSDHC cards? If it can't, it's most likely an original r4. I would wait for Depravo to release his r4YSauto if you don't reaaally know whats going on.

First off, YSMenu should work on R4 clones.

Second, you can still do it manually. It's quite easy, just a pain in the butt to do. The guide is in my post at the top of the page.

Or you can wait for Depravo to be awesome and give us another YSAuto

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Conor said:
Controls don't work at save file select, any help?
(Mic test works and the game isn't freezing as the music still plays...)
That was my fault for not including the extinfo.dat. Delete ALL YSMenu files from your SD card (including TTMENU.sys) and rebuild YSMenu with my new upload. Remember to replace the r4dldi file if you want to run homebrew software.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guild McCommunist said:
denieru7 said:

First off, YSMenu should work on R4 clones.

Second, you can still do it manually. It's quite easy, just a pain in the butt to do. The guide is in my post at the top of the page.

Or you can wait for Depravo to be awesome and give us another YSAuto
Already done it - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?e2mfndlinzw - now with working dldi

But remember, it's not MY r4ysauto. It's Maikel Stenekers r4ysauto. I just made a little adjustment. All credit and appreciation must go to him.

EDIT: Double post. My bad.

00falcon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is a great update works for the mario and luigi bowsers inside story but for some reason it doesn't work with the kingdom hearts game i got a black screen

also this should be a sticky for the ttds forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Don't walk towards the light!