Hacking OMG ITS FIXED! MLBIS, HH AND SS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmt0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
Got it working finally
Thanks a lot Depravo, even if you call it "a little adjustment" it was a great help for many of us
biggrin.gif

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
00falcon said:
this is a great update works for the mario and luigi bowsers inside story but for some reason it doesn't work with the kingdom hearts game i got a black screen
Works fine for me on R4/YSMenu with a clean ROM. Are you still using the patched/hexed ROM?

Wilby

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok,
Installed YSMenu: Working
Put on other roms: Working
Replaced contents of TTMenu Folder and TTMenu.dat
Other roms still working, but M&L still locks the controls at the file selection screen!!!
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.

(using regular R4)

ismaeel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How did you guys make MLB work? I get a black screen after selecting a save file...

I'm using a TTDS

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wilby said:
Ok,
Other roms still working, but M&L still locks the controls at the file selection screen!!!
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.

(using regular R4)
Delete the old TTMENU.sys file. A new one will be generated to first time you boot a ROM.

Wilby

Trophies
XP
Country
Depravo said:
Wilby said:
Ok,
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.

(using regular R4)
Delete the old TTMENU.sys file. A new one will be generated to first time you boot a ROM.

Thanks, but no dice. Not sure what it is. The mic test works by the way if that means anything.
Sigh, any other hints?

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WarioN64 said:
When I deleted the old .sys file and generated a new one, the wouldn't boot.
Did you rebuild YSMenu with the second modified r4ysauto I uploaded? I missed a file from the first one. It's a new file (extinfo.dat) that apparently makes M&l:BiS work. Also, is it a clean ROM?

ismaeel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ismaeel said:
How did you guys make MLB work? I get a black screen after selecting a save file...

I'm using a TTDS

Someone help me please?

I replaced the Menu and the .sav Menu thing and i got rid of the TTMENU.sys file but it still doesn't work.

Djarum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wilby said:
Depravo said:
Wilby said:
Ok,
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.

(using regular R4)

Thanks, but no dice. Not sure what it is. The mic test works by the way if that means anything.
Sigh, any other hints?

I am in the same exact boat. I am booting YsMenu as a .nds file instead of a R4 Menu replacement, if that is anyway helpful. Both Clean and Patched roms tested. Clean works fine in mic test and controls are locked in file selection. Patched gives dual white screens. Everything else plays fine, including Kingdom Hearts.

githo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
Guild McCommunist said:
denieru7 said:
Okay lucas, firstly, is your R4 a clone? Does it accept microSDHC cards? If it can't, it's most likely an original r4. I would wait for Depravo to release his r4YSauto if you don't reaaally know whats going on.

If, however, its a clone, the chances of it working is slimmed down.

First off, YSMenu should work on R4 clones.

Second, you can still do it manually. It's quite easy, just a pain in the butt to do. The guide is in my post at the top of the page.

Or you can wait for Depravo to be awesome and give us another YSAuto
Already done it - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?djfhhydhmmm

But remember, it's not MY r4ysauto. It's Maikel Stenekers r4ysauto. I just made a little adjustment. All credit and appreciation must go to him.

EDIT: Double post. My bad.
what do I have to do with the files?
just put them on my micro sd??

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is probably something related to how I installed the YSMenu, but whatever.

Whenever I load the ROM I get a TTRESET.dat error and have to reset my system whenever I try to load BIS. When I try to load Scribblenauts, I get a different error. But when I load Kingdom Hearts, it loads fine. Did I do something stupid, as usual?

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
what do I have to do with the files?
just put them on my micro sd??
This is the original r4ysauto thread - http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=103879

All instructions can be found there.

Guild McCommunist said:
This is probably something related to how I installed the YSMenu, but whatever.

Whenever I load the ROM I get a TTRESET.dat error and have to reset my system whenever I try to load BIS. When I try to load Scribblenauts, I get a different error. But when I load Kingdom Hearts, it loads fine. Did I do something stupid, as usual?
All those games work fine for me so I don't know. I'm using YSMenu as a replacement firmware rather than a .nds file if that makes a difference.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
could someone please mirror the file from the first post of this thread? Reason being is i have grabbed it 3 times now and every time i try to extract it it comes up that its corrupt. Thanks.

pokemonazul

Trophies
XP
Country
Depravo, you sure the 2nd upload generates the extinfo.dat? tested your method, didn't work, was missing that file so I copied it from another place that I got a bit ago (probably from the fix I linked to some pages back, can't remember) and then your method worked. might have done something wrong though, just ran r4config.bat then r4.bat.

sorry if that was confusing, getting confused myself.. but it's working for me (using the link I posted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-