Hacking OMG ITS FIXED! MLBIS, HH AND SS!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter denieru7
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 151,292
  • Replies Replies 392
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it working. Further proof that the hackers will always triumph.
 
Got it working finally
Thanks a lot Depravo, even if you call it "a little adjustment" it was a great help for many of us
biggrin.gif
 
00falcon said:
this is a great update works for the mario and luigi bowsers inside story but for some reason it doesn't work with the kingdom hearts game i got a black screen
Works fine for me on R4/YSMenu with a clean ROM. Are you still using the patched/hexed ROM?
 
Ok,
Installed YSMenu: Working
Put on other roms: Working
Replaced contents of TTMenu Folder and TTMenu.dat
Other roms still working, but M&L still locks the controls at the file selection screen!!!
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.

(using regular R4)
 
How did you guys make MLB work? I get a black screen after selecting a save file...

I'm using a TTDS
 
Wilby said:
Ok,
Installed YSMenu: Working
Put on other roms: Working
Replaced contents of TTMenu Folder and TTMenu.dat
Other roms still working, but M&L still locks the controls at the file selection screen!!!
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.

(using regular R4)
Delete the old TTMENU.sys file. A new one will be generated to first time you boot a ROM.
 
Depravo said:
Wilby said:
Ok,
Installed YSMenu: Working
Put on other roms: Working
Replaced contents of TTMenu Folder and TTMenu.dat
Other roms still working, but M&L still locks the controls at the file selection screen!!!
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.

(using regular R4)
Delete the old TTMENU.sys file. A new one will be generated to first time you boot a ROM.

Thanks, but no dice. Not sure what it is. The mic test works by the way if that means anything.
Sigh, any other hints?
 
WarioN64 said:
When I deleted the old .sys file and generated a new one, the wouldn't boot.
Did you rebuild YSMenu with the second modified r4ysauto I uploaded? I missed a file from the first one. It's a new file (extinfo.dat) that apparently makes M&l:BiS work. Also, is it a clean ROM?
 
ismaeel said:
How did you guys make MLB work? I get a black screen after selecting a save file...

I'm using a TTDS

Someone help me please?

I replaced the Menu and the .sav Menu thing and i got rid of the TTMENU.sys file but it still doesn't work.
 
Wilby said:
Depravo said:
Wilby said:
Ok,
Installed YSMenu: Working
Put on other roms: Working
Replaced contents of TTMenu Folder and TTMenu.dat
Other roms still working, but M&L still locks the controls at the file selection screen!!!
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.

(using regular R4)
Delete the old TTMENU.sys file. A new one will be generated to first time you boot a ROM.

Thanks, but no dice. Not sure what it is. The mic test works by the way if that means anything.
Sigh, any other hints?

I am in the same exact boat. I am booting YsMenu as a .nds file instead of a R4 Menu replacement, if that is anyway helpful. Both Clean and Patched roms tested. Clean works fine in mic test and controls are locked in file selection. Patched gives dual white screens. Everything else plays fine, including Kingdom Hearts.
 
Depravo said:
Guild McCommunist said:
denieru7 said:
Okay lucas, firstly, is your R4 a clone? Does it accept microSDHC cards? If it can't, it's most likely an original r4. I would wait for Depravo to release his r4YSauto if you don't reaaally know whats going on.

If, however, its a clone, the chances of it working is slimmed down.

First off, YSMenu should work on R4 clones.

Second, you can still do it manually. It's quite easy, just a pain in the butt to do. The guide is in my post at the top of the page.

Or you can wait for Depravo to be awesome and give us another YSAuto
Already done it - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?djfhhydhmmm

But remember, it's not MY r4ysauto. It's Maikel Stenekers r4ysauto. I just made a little adjustment. All credit and appreciation must go to him.

EDIT: Double post. My bad.
what do I have to do with the files?
just put them on my micro sd??
 
This is probably something related to how I installed the YSMenu, but whatever.

Whenever I load the ROM I get a TTRESET.dat error and have to reset my system whenever I try to load BIS. When I try to load Scribblenauts, I get a different error. But when I load Kingdom Hearts, it loads fine. Did I do something stupid, as usual?
 
QUOTE said:
what do I have to do with the files?
just put them on my micro sd??
This is the original r4ysauto thread - http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=103879

All instructions can be found there.

Guild McCommunist said:
This is probably something related to how I installed the YSMenu, but whatever.

Whenever I load the ROM I get a TTRESET.dat error and have to reset my system whenever I try to load BIS. When I try to load Scribblenauts, I get a different error. But when I load Kingdom Hearts, it loads fine. Did I do something stupid, as usual?
All those games work fine for me so I don't know. I'm using YSMenu as a replacement firmware rather than a .nds file if that makes a difference.
 
could someone please mirror the file from the first post of this thread? Reason being is i have grabbed it 3 times now and every time i try to extract it it comes up that its corrupt. Thanks.
 
Depravo, you sure the 2nd upload generates the extinfo.dat? tested your method, didn't work, was missing that file so I copied it from another place that I got a bit ago (probably from the fix I linked to some pages back, can't remember) and then your method worked. might have done something wrong though, just ran r4config.bat then r4.bat.

sorry if that was confusing, getting confused myself.. but it's working for me (using the link I posted)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted