Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys. So I talked to @golden45 and we had a lot of information exchange and worked on some stuff and we will be working together from now on. So there is progress and there is some stuff to come soon enough.

We though of something with which you could help us debug the games. I commited an exception handler to the sources which prints out a catched exception to the screen. It includes information such as register states, a stack and a code dump. With this we can see exactly where a game crashes. So it really could be helpfull information to us. It does not work on every game as some games dont get to that point.
Now it would be really helpfull if you guys could run the games that you know that dont work (dont run the ones with rpl+rpx size too big of course) and see if you get an exception. If you do get a screen full of numbers than that is it. Please take a picture of that screen and upload it somewhere. Then give us this info and what game it is.

Here is compiled version of that commit:
http://www52.zippyshare.com/v/Q7Mootwv/file.html

WWHD: With your newest commit from the github repo It finally dumped something.

Attachments

• IMG_0213.jpg
    IMG_0213.jpg
    983.2 KB · Views: 325

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
@dimok

More good news from your Exeception Handler:

30 Family Game Party which previously froze after starting the music now dumps an exception:

Attachments

• IMG_0215.jpg
    IMG_0215.jpg
    870.7 KB · Views: 230
Reactions: ploggy

Deathbot64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i cant get tcp gecko to connect to hyrule warriors, game usually makes a weird noise after a few minutes and crashes the game and i was wondering if anyone here who was ble to backup the game this way could help me

Last edited by Deathbot64,

gualala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the loader for games backup! :wub:
I've read (most of) the thread and have a question...
As the Wii U thinks the game is SSBU, would it try to connect to nintendo server inside the game, for retrieving data such as miiverse? If so, I'm concerned that ninty will know and ban those consoles from going online.
Just my thoughts :unsure:

biff johnston

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a way to move save data from a legit copy of the game to the SD card? I would like to sell the games I have now but I don't want to love the save data for some.

James Srtsqas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use old version. Work fine here.

what do you mean with old version ? Just tried "original version" on eclipsesin. Still getting a black screen with ascii chars.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You have to run the appropiate Kernel Exploit First (with success)
Only then you can run loadiine

Run the Loadiine Kernel exploit from here or host it yourself
http://eclipsesin.github.io/

ok running the loadiine kernel just freezes the system... i will keep on trying.. :(

Mikenuun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
what do you mean with old version ? Just tried "original version" on eclipsesin. Still getting a black screen with ascii chars.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok running the loadiine kernel just freezes the system... i will keep on trying.. :(
Yes it can take many attempts (took like 20ish times for me the first time ) , but once it has run it will work faster the following time(s).

If you have no luck at all, you can try ;

1. Clear all settings in your browser. (Cookies/User Names and Passwords/Save Data)
2. Close all tabs.
3. Reset your Wii U by powering off with the Game Pad.
4. Open 4 tabs in the browser, load a YouTube video or Facebook or something in each.
5. Close the browser.
6. Open the browser back up again, it should have remembered the layout from the previous session.
7. In the 4th tab open the exploit URL (you can use a bookmark too).

leorod199

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Last edited by leorod199,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.