Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's right after the speed up change. Might be something with that if other version works.
Wait I found the old version in my last DefinitivePackage (duh :P). Testing now.

EDIT: Well, wouldn't ya know it.. that one started me over too. So something corrupted or deleted my save? Guess I'm going to have to start backing it up periodically.

@dimok, maybe a future feature could be to alternate saving between 3 save slots, and just load the most recent?

Last edited by fiveighteen,

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is it when I try Dimoks payload versions, Loadiine cant see any of my games, but without changing the files in SD card I reload with origina Loadiine payload and it reads it just fine.
Is there a different file structure for Dimoks payload?

fossi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Why is it when I try Dimoks payload versions, Loadiine cant see any of my games, but without changing the files in SD card I reload with origina Loadiine payload and it reads it just fine.
Is there a different file structure for Dimoks payload?

For the Dimok version it's:

* /sd/wiiu/games/any name of game/code -> this path holds the RPX and RPL files. You don't need 4 ID RPX you can copy it directly from the decrypter.
* /sd/wiiu/games/any name of game/content -> this path holds the game files, content
* /sd/wiiu/saves/any name of game/c -> save game path (automatically created)
* /sd/wiiu/saves/any name of game/u -> save game path (automatically created)
(quoted from original release)

me thinks the OP needs some kind of update with info about alternate versions of loadiine and the directory structure they need on SD card.

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
me thinks the OP needs some kind of update with info about alternate versions of loadiine and the directory structure they need on SD card.
Great, that worked.... thank you.

Earlier on page 47, @EclipseSin posted a modified Loadiine, is that another (3rd) payload or does it use dimoks file structure? This is getting a bit confusing.. lol

Wurztha

Admìn MoFo :P
Trophies
XP
Country
Yea I did that and mine started working, as long as i access the html directly. You can't access the folder (least I cant). If you have the index.html that redirect to payload532 after checking the browser version, that might work fine though. (I dont use the index's)

Just to confirm it does work with the index.

Edit - The one on 47 uses dimok karloz25 ;)

Last edited by Wurztha,

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to confirm it does work with the index.

Edit - The one on 47 uses dimok karloz25 ;)

Ok, so I downloaded the All-In-One package from the Definitive Guide to Hacking the WiiU page, and it of course has Dimoks old version, so with this new version what files do I replace from that package? Theres a payload in both Server folder and Installer folder, are those the same? Should I replace them with the new version from page 47 and just throw the ELF files in there??? Am I making sense? lol

Wurztha

Admìn MoFo :P
Trophies
XP
Country
Your making sense but I didn't use the definitive package. I'll grab it and take a look for you now and will update this post/PM you once I have checked ;)

H2fans

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
So... who wants to buy and dump Taiko no Tastujin Wii U? :P
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Wii-U-T...apan-Import-/151830750011?hash=item2359d1633b

If I knew for certain it worked with Loadiine, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. But $20 for a "maybe" is a little much for me for right now.

I'm hoping for a Xenoblade and #FE dump personally...

i have taiko and xenoblade chronicle x, but my console is v5.4.0
another v5.3.2 console cant pass kexploit step, always freeze even i had Delete All Content & Settings more than 10times :x

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
Trophies
XP
Country
@Cyan, can you give someone else the ability to change OP.
This stuff is progressing at a decent rate and OP's still basically on the first revision. It needs to be updated more readily.
Maybe someone like @EclipseSin could be added? Someone who's following this and knows whats going on.
Pretty please?
Thanks.

Reactions: fossi and oumoumad

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This stuff is progressing at a decent rate and OP's still basically on the first revision. It needs to be updated more readily.
Maybe someone like @EclipseSin could be added? Someone who's following this and knows whats going on.
Pretty please?
Thanks.
+1 for this.

People get confused and ask repeated questions because of that. Definitely someone like EclipseSin should have the possiiblity to modify it, he's both active and have a good understanding of the mechanics.

Pounou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried an other method for dumping the saves, it seems that it works great. The only problem is (at the moment), that you need to know your userid (like 80000007)

Goob job, how you know your userid plz ? If you want pm me i will test your new method

j82k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wait I found the old version in my last DefinitivePackage (duh :P). Testing now.

EDIT: Well, wouldn't ya know it.. that one started me over too. So something corrupted or deleted my save? Guess I'm going to have to start backing it up periodically.

@dimok, maybe a future feature could be to alternate saving between 3 save slots, and just load the most recent?

Are you using the server version of loadiine?
I had similar issue where my Captain Toad saves would get deleted/corrupted. This was with an earlier version of loadiine and it only happened when I used the server version. On the non server version the saves where fine.

Loffah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Pretty please?
Thanks.
+2 for that.
I followed the first post so hard and in the end it was outdated and barely didn't work anymore.

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
Goob job, how you know your userid plz ? If you want pm me i will test your new method
I'm not sure if there's an easier method or not, but you can use the account manager rpx found in the leaked SDK.

I tried an other method for dumping the saves, it seems that it works great. The only problem is (at the moment), that you need to know your userid (like 80000007)
I've got my ID if you need a tester.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!