Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using the server version of loadiine?
I had similar issue where my Captain Toad saves would get deleted/corrupted. This was with an earlier version of loadiine and it only happened when I used the server version. On the non server version the saves where fine.
I did run the server version recently just to make sure it worked before putting it into the DefinitivePackage. Maybe that deleted the save and now I came back to the non-server version and it's gone. Makes sense to me. So I'm hoping the server version is fixed now?

j82k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I did run the server version recently just to make sure it worked before putting it into the DefinitivePackage. Maybe that deleted the save and now I came back to the non-server version and it's gone. Makes sense to me. So I'm hoping the server version is fixed now?

I just tried Captain Toad with the latest server version again. It still kills my save. I finished the whole game with the non server version and had no issues. Now I ran the server version again, it will load up the save but when you exit the game and start it up again you will start from the beginning, i guess it's somehow coruppting the save.
I attached a log again, the filename of the save is GameData.bin. Not sure if there is anything to see though.

Attachments

• captain toad save gone.txt
    115.2 KB · Views: 240

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you add the 3 elf files in the same folder than the html?
the html now only include a elf loader, not loadiine code.
loadiine is loaded from external files (the 3 elf) and need to be in the same place than the elf loader.

Is this server only, or can it be run without server? I tried the new version last night and it froze when trying to run the loadiine payload.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this server only, or can it be run without server? I tried the new version last night and it froze when trying to run the loadiine payload.
Are you using my index.html or running it straight up? Somebody said it froze with the index.html too, so just wanting to clarify if it's that or the elf loader itself.

To answer your question, new Loadiine has the code for both Installer and server in it. You choose like you do when you run it like in Cafiine. So you need the 3 elf files in with the payload.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just tried Captain Toad with the latest server version again. It still kills my save. I finished the whole game with the non server version and had no issues. Now I ran the server version again, it will load up the save but when you exit the game and start it up again you will start from the beginning, i guess it's somehow coruppting the save.
I attached a log again, the filename of the save is GameData.bin. Not sure if there is anything to see though.
Good to know, thanks. This is definitely something that @golden45 @dimok or @Maschell needs to look into for us!

Last edited by fiveighteen,

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using my index.html or running it straight up? Somebody said it froze with the index.html too, so just wanting to clarify if it's that or the elf loader itself.

To answer your question, new Loadiine has the code for both Installer and server in it. You choose like you do when you run it like in Cafiine. So you need the 3 elf files in with the payload.

I'm running your definitive package from a week or so ago, I just updated the loadiine folder with the elf and payload532 files. If you've updated your package I may just redownload it instead.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running your definitive package from a week or so ago, I just updated the loadiine folder with the elf and payload532 files. If you've updated your package I may just redownload it instead.
My package is updated to the speedboosted Loadiine with the auto Mii Maker patch.
I have a new launcher html though, which is why I was wondering about the freezing. But if it was happening in the old version of Loadiine with the old Mario launcher html then I'm happy with the new one :)

So , If I dump the disc ,

it is not hack wii mode?

Just use the tcpgecko and TCPGeckoClient ?

Can you teach me step by step ?
Correct, not Wii mode. Wii U mode.

You dump the RPX/RPLs with Dumpiine, and the content folder with FSA Read tab in TCP Gecko. Check the Definitive Guide sticky at the top of the forums page for step by step.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My package is updated to the speedboosted Loadiine with the auto Mii Maker patch.
I have a new launcher html though, which is why I was wondering about the freezing. But if it was happening in the old version of Loadiine with the old Mario launcher html then I'm happy with the new one :)

Great thanks! I'll give it a try tonight. I did modify my own index.html to change some items around but nothing too drastic, and the kexploit was still working fine. Must just be my loadiine files.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The version with server enabled is an option set when compiling the elf and html. I don't remember which one was added or linked here.
We will release a new version (if not already done while I was away at work) that has an option to enable the server and set the IP directly from the game selection screen.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The version with server enabled is an option set when compiling the elf and html. I don't remember which one was added or linked here.
We will release a new version (if not already done while I was away at work) that has an option to enable the server and set the IP directly from the game selection screen.

That would be excellent since there's still confusion on server/no-server. I love the progress you guys are making on this and constant updates!

Reactions: Deleted-355425

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
would it be possible to have an option to enable pygecko too :P....idk if its possible just wondering, would be nice to have everything combined :)

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would it be possible to have an option to enable pygecko too :P....idk if its possible just wondering, would be nice to have everything combined :)
I believe the change had to occur with pyGecko, not with Loadiine. Since golden45 released a compatible version of pyGecko, it should work with all Loadiine versions. The rest of pyGecko is outdated though, so we need to get NWPlayer123 to incorporate that Loadiine patch into the updated pyGecko.

This is the version that was already released (yesterday I think)? When you launch Loadiine you press A for normal Installer, or set your IP and press X for server. Then it auto-loads into Mii Maker (wj44's patch) and you choose your game.

sensible

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
so ,First I need run kernel exploit , then on wiiu use TCP Gecko , PC side used TCP Gecko server ? Pc side Key the Wiiu IP to connect ?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I believe the change had to occur with pyGecko, not with Loadiine. Since golden45 released a compatible version of pyGecko, it should work with all Loadiine versions. The rest of pyGecko is outdated though, so we need to get NWPlayer123 to incorporate that Loadiine patch into the updated pyGecko.
yeah i meant based on the new version, again no biggie, but would be cool to have it all combined, *if* it was possible

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is the version that was already released (yesterday I think)? When you launch Loadiine you press A for normal Installer, or set your IP and press X for server. Then it auto-loads into Mii Maker (wj44's patch) and you choose your game.
there were already a version, but I've read that it had video synch issue (blinking and slowness).
a new one should be released by dimok.

edit:
that has just been released on dimok's github.
https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine/network
other devs still have different changes, they will probably be merged from time to time. use the graph to choose the version you want to use.

Reactions: oumoumad

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i meant based on the new version, again no biggie, but would be cool to have it all combined, *if* it was possible
Yeah I'm saying Loadiine doesn't need to be patched to use pyGecko; it's pyGecko that was patched to be used with all versions of Loadiine. Maybe I'm not understanding your question lol.

there were already a version, but I've read that it had video synch issue (blinking and slowness).
a new one should be released by dimok.

edit:
that has just been released on dimok's github.
https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine/network
other devs still have different changes, they will probably be merged from time to time. use the graph to choose the version you want to use.
Ahh, I see
That's great. Thanks for the news :) It would be nice to get all of them merged at some point and then devs can branch back out. And still need a fix on the server so it doesn't corrupt saves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2: +1