Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I will ask again, can anyone please let me know how you put everything on your sd card I dont really understand the instructions tbh clearly. I have extracted the game, I have in the game folder 2 other folders, one called data and one called system in side the system I have 02 inside data folder I have code/content/meta in code I have the .rpx file which I know goes on your sd card in sdcard/_RPX/GAME NAME/mapp.rpx file but what I don't understand where does the rest go? and how is it set up on your sd card. I need to know this please cause like I said I don't know.

Last edited by Reecey,

zeldacodse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
/******************************************************************************/
/* Requirements */
/******************************************************************************/

- Super Smash Bros for Wii U (Disc)

What region exactly? the wii u is region locked, so do I need the EUR SSB for EUR wii u and JPN SSB for JPN wii u? or get the NA SSB for all wii u console regions?

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What region exactly? the wii u is region locked, so do I need the EUR SSB for EUR wii u and JPN SSB for JPN wii u? or get the NA SSB for all wii u console regions?

You answered your own question. It's region locked, so you need the game from your region. The backup however (that's loaded through loadiine), can be region free.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
to reword the included guide
make folder called _RPX on the root of your SD, inside that folder make another folder with the game name, from here copy any rpx or rpl from the game to here and rename the RPX file so it contains only 4 letter, i.e SMSH.rpx

now go back to the root directory and make a folder called "SMSH" (or whatever you chose to name your rpx file), copy the contents of the content folder into here (not the content folder itself, but everything from inside it)

now go back to the root and make a folder called _save, inside make a folder called "SMSH" (or whatever you chose to name your rpx file), then inside there make a folder called "u" and another folder called "c"

Last edited by gamesquest1,

fossi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I will ask again, can anyone please let me know how you put everything on your sd card I dont really understand the instructions tbh clearly. I have extracted the game, I have in the game folder 2 other folders, one called data and one called system in side the system I have 02 inside data folder I have code/content/meta in code I have the .rpx file which I know goes on your sd card in sdcard/_RPX/GAME NAME/.rpx file but what I don't understand where does the rest go? and how is it set up on your sd card. I need to know this please cause like I said I don't know.

• from code folder only the .rpx (and all *.rpl when available) go to "SDCARD/_RPX/whatevernameyouwant/", .rpx has to be renamed to 4 character befor the dot, for exampel "helo.rpx" (and don't rename the *.rpl)
  • everything else from code folder (*.xml, ...) is not needed
  • copy complete "content" folder to root of SDCARD and then rename it to the 4 character name (in my example "helo")
  • create a folder of same name (in example "helo") in SDCARD/_SAV (+ "u" and "c" folder in _SAV/helo/)
  • everthing else (folder system, meta, ...) is not needed

Reactions: Margen67 and Reecey

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
  • from code folder only the .rpx (and all *.rpl when available) go to "SDCARD/_RPX/whatevernameyouwant/", .rpx has to be renamed to 4 character befor the dot, for exampel "helo.rpx" (and don't rename the *.rpl)
  • everything else from code folder (*.xml, ...) is not needed
  • copy complete "content" folder to root of SDCARD and then rename it to the 4 character name (in my example "helo")
  • create a folder of same name (in example "helo") in SDCARD/_SAV (+ "u" and "c" folder in _SAV/helo/)
  • everthing else (folder system, meta, ...) is not needed
Thank you ;) so the content folder just goes anywhere on the root like sdcard/content. also what if i wanted multiple games on one card?

Reactions: Margen67

fossi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thank you ;) so the content folder just goes anywhere on the root like sdcard/content. also what if i wanted multiple games on one card?

after copying the content folder to the root of the sd-card you have to rename it to a 4 character name corresponding to the renamed .rpx file
e.g. if you renamed the .prx to "helo.rpx", rename the copied content folder from "content" to "helo"
for multiple games choose different 4 character names.

example with 2 games (N: is the sd-card):
N:\_RPX
N:\_RPX\RabbidsLand
N:\_RPX\RabbidsLand\RR6_main_f.rpl
N:\_RPX\RabbidsLand\rabl.rpx
N:\_RPX\DKCountry
N:\_RPX\DKCountry\dkct.rpx

N:\_SAV
N:\_SAV\rabl
N:\_SAV\rabl\c
N:\_SAV\rabl\u
N:\_SAV\dkct
N:\_SAV\dkct\c
N:\_SAV\dkct\u

N:\rabl\LyN
N:\rabl\LyN\AIFunctionsMapping.txt
N:\rabl\LyN\BinCafe
N:\rabl\LyN\Cache
N:\rabl\LyN\Shaders\VS_defines.txt
N:\dkct
N:\dkct\movies
N:\dkct\UI
N:\dkct\Worlds
N:\dkct\MaterialArchive.arc
N:\dkct\Worlds\w0y_Secret\l03_secret_propellers.pak

Last edited by fossi,

zeldacodse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You answered your own question. It's region locked, so you need the game from your region. The backup however (that's loaded through loadiine), can be region free.
That would make sense wouldn't it? you have no idea...

Thread master if you're reading this, would you mind changing the line "- Super Smash Bros for Wii U (Disc)" to "- Super Smash Bros for Wii U (Disc region must be same as region of console, all regions will work.)"?

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would make sense wouldn't it? you have no idea...

Thread master if you're reading this, would you mind changing the line "- Super Smash Bros for Wii U (Disc)" to "- Super Smash Bros for Wii U (Disc region must be same as region of console, all regions will work.)"?

Dude, there's no need to change it. The console is region locked. That fact alone speaks for itself. Would you go out and buy a JAP region game for your US console? No, I don't think so.

Reactions: Margen67

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
after copying the content folder to the root of the sd-card you have to rename it to a 4 character name corresponding to the renamed .rpx file
e.g. if you renamed the .prx to "helo.rpx", rename the copied content folder from "content" to "helo"
for multiple games choose different 4 character names.

example with 2 games (N: is the sd-card):
N:\_RPX
N:\_RPX\RabbidsLand
N:\_RPX\RabbidsLand\RR6_main_f.rpl
N:\_RPX\RabbidsLand\rabl.rpx
N:\_RPX\DKCountry
N:\_RPX\DKCountry\dkct.rpx

N:\_SAV
N:\_SAV\rabl
N:\_SAV\rabl\c
N:\_SAV\rabl\u
N:\_SAV\dkct
N:\_SAV\dkct\c
N:\_SAV\dkct\u

N:\rabl\LyN
N:\rabl\LyN\AIFunctionsMapping.txt
N:\rabl\LyN\BinCafe
N:\rabl\LyN\Cache
N:\rabl\LyN\Shaders\VS_defines.txt
N:\dkct
N:\dkct\movies
N:\dkct\UI
N:\dkct\Worlds
N:\dkct\MaterialArchive.arc
N:\dkct\Worlds\w0y_Secret\l03_secret_propellers.pak
Thanks so basically the same _RPX\ and same _SAV\ folders but with a different 4 letter name to the new folders but obviously the content renamed to the 4 letter different name will just sit on the root of your sd card. If that makes sense.

Edit: I think I have got it now thanks buddy :)

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: Maximilious

mariogamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Smash have to be launched.

the region is the wiiu region.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

anyone can say if it help? (the edit of the thread.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries