choconado

Doesn't understand a damn thing on here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
update: I've played a lil bit of Kaijuu Busters. It's medium level text. I'd say on par with say, your average zelda game. Also, it only appears to have one font set, which does make things easier as I understand it.

I wish I knew Japanese or programming, or something, because I'd contribute somehow. sigh...

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
@mbahe:

I'm willing to translate the game. The problem is I need someone to rip the text for me. I've got zero knowledge when it comes to hacking and wouldn't know where to look for the script or know when I've found it or how to put it back together. I'm also thinking of pulling a team of translators from the Keroro fan group over at LJ as there are some people there who can speak Japanese.
I need a team... and someone to tell me how to make a wiki for it.
Help me get that and you can consider your wish granted.

wakil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rom Name
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Mugen No Frontier Exceed

Release Date
25 february 2010

please make the english patch

when will it done ?

zebanshee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Hoshizora Navi (Starry Sky Navigator)

Release date
03/26/09

Game info
Informations about the skies include the basics of astronomy and it can simulate the different astronomical phenomenon on your screen. Take your console when you go star gazing and learn a thing or two about the skies.

an i found out by email there are no plains to bring it to the U.S ne time soon
frown.gif

Screenshots
pa.154243.2.jpg

Your offering

rockerzz182

Trophies
XP
Country
Game name
2815 - Soul Eater Medousa no Inbou

Release date
10/23/08 JP
Game info
(Soul Eater: Monotone Princess an action-adventure video game exclusively for the Wii and developed by Square Enix with Bones was released on September 25, 2008.[13] in Japan only. Grimoire (????, Gurimoa?) and Ponera (???, Ponera?) are two original playable characters exclusive for the game designed by the author, Atsushi Okubo. Ponera is the Monotone Princess and Grimoire is known as Noah in the manga. Soul Eater: Plot of Medusa (??????? ????????, S?ru ?t? Medy?sa no Inb??) is an action game produced by Namco Bandai Games for the Nintendo DS and was released on October 23, 2008.[14] Soul Eater: Battle Resonance (??????? ????????, S?ru ?t? Batoru Rezonansu?) is a fighting game produced by Namco Bandai Games for the PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable and was released on January 29, 2009.)

Screenshots

Your offering
Moral support
yaywii.gif

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tales of Kerero!?
Never heard of it, but someone needs to translate it!
It looks really cool.

Looks EXACTLY like tales of though

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I still would wish to see doki doki maho shinpan translated... oh well, people can always dream.

kero game could be potentially interesting though. Not A MASSIVE fan but enjoyed few volumes of manga...

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mana94 said:
Tales of Kerero!?
Never heard of it, but someone needs to translate it!
It looks really cool.

Looks EXACTLY like tales of though
I also second (or maybe it's third) this translation! I played a bit and have a general idea about the fighting part, but a translated menu (there are items and like, stats) would be nice!

HitBattousai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brainiac said:
Game name
4625 - Last Window Mayonaka no Yakusoku (Hotel Dusk: The Last Window)

Release date
14th January 2010

Game info
Last Window: Mayonaka no Yakusoku is an adventure video game developed by Cing and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo DS handheld game console. It is the sequel to Hotel Dusk: Room 215, starring protagonist Kyle Hyde and being placed one year after the events of its predecessor. The game will have visual and audio styles similar to the first game's. In this game, Kyle Hyde finds himself in the Cape West Apartments, Los Angeles, in 1980. The story of this sequel will be separate from the first game's, even though it will include some connections with it.
As of yet a least no NA publisher has picked this title up, so I have doubts that they will at all, or if they do, it wont be for many months. Since this game fell somewhat under the radar it didnt make as much money as anticipated in Western Countries. I loved the first one and i'd love the chance to play the sequel (in english
wink.gif
)

Screenshots
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8XH6qa6jl8...player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ntH-Fnnm8U...player_embedded

500x_ntr_hotel_dusk_215_ss02.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is just a for reference but Cing, the company that makes this and the Another Code(Trace Memory series) has filed for bankruptcy. Not sure what that means for the prospects of this making it out of Japan.

milenia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This looks like a great idea. Honestly been a member of gbatemp for a while, but never liked posting in any forums. After reading this thread, it really gave me the courage and hope to make a request about a translation.
smile.gif
Regardless if it gets translated or not, i just want this game to be recognize. Anyone know of a game called Lufia? One of my favorite RPGs for SNES. This game is popular in japan, but over in the NA not many knows about this game. I don't think this game will get localized over here, especially since its a sequel. No NA publishers has taken a look at it yet, but it just came out about 3 weeks ago.

Game Name
Estpolis: The lands cursed by the gods

Release Date
02/25/2010

Game info
This game is a remake/re-imagining of Lufia 2 developed by Square-Enix. This was remade into an action rpg game with lots of twists and fun battle system. Lufia II is a prequel to the first Lufia game, Lufia and the Fortress of Doom. It follows the story of the first main character's ancestor, Maxim, and explains the origins of the war between mankind and a group of superhumans called Sinistrals.

Your offering

I have some knowledge about this game, i dont speak japanese, but if theres something i can help with let me know.

Screen Shots

0911192045b518d0a2471b544f.jpg

09111920456cd4ed0e378d3009.jpg

091119204420c66ad914b0a384.jpg

09111920440add33f4eb3d903b.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGg4Ou3H6Qs

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
StorMyu said:
fallinroxas said:
I fourth the Keroro Game
smile.gif

I'm even willing to learn and do work on it lol.

From Valiarchon and me

We're planning on a full translation

Oh yay! Maybe you want to start a translation thread, and see if you can get more help through that? I think more people would be willing to offer some assistance!

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
tinymonkeyt said:
Oh yay! Maybe you want to start a translation thread, and see if you can get more help through that? I think more people would be willing to offer some assistance!

You'll see what we're planning in a few days... probably ^^

cs_cs

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Game name
Nodame Cantabile – Tanoshii Ongaku no Jikan Desu

Release Date
Feb 25 2010

Game info
Music Games ( Classical music )

A simple music game, it features a quiz about the anime and show. It also has a side feature that allow you to listen to classical music.

Drama - http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Nodame_Cantabile
Anime - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...ime.php?id=7010
Manga - http://www.onemanga.com/Nodame_Cantabile/
Movie -

The drama and anime are fill with classical music and story plot is very sweet. Those who like classical music will most likely love this show. There is even a two parts movies for it, this shows that the series is really popular in Japan.

The game trailer

patz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...