Country
Canada
Tears of Insanity said:
Game name
Shinseiki Evangelion Ayanami Ikusei Keikaku DS with Asuka Hokan Keikaku

Release date
September 28th, 2008

Game info
Ever play Princess Maker? Well, the genre of the game is exactly the same as Princess Makers, only with Evangelion. The game is played bookwise, ie sideways. In short, you take Rei (or Asuka, if you've unlocked her), from Evangelion, and you choose her schedule for every week on Sunday and train her. Your decisions affect your relationship with her, and can even change the plotline of Evangelion somewhat. For example, you can make Rei become an otaku, or you can make her fall in love with you. All lines (sans the main character, ie you) are voiced. If you've ever watched and enjoyed Evangelion, it should be fairly simple to go through this! The only problem one might face, I would imagine, would be the naming system, in which you write in hiragana or katakana to name yourself.

I'm absolutely sure this game won't make it out to the west. For one this, despite Evangelion's popularity, it's still more a cult hit. Secondly, Princess Maker type games aren't popular at all in the west, as evidenced by the cancellation of the Princess Maker 2 translation. I'm not sure about it's popularity in Japan, but it IS popular enough to have spawned 3 remakes!

Screenshots
946580_102915_front.jpg

If it wouldn't trouble you, just how likely, do you think, is the chance that someone will take up this translation? Tell it to me straight, folks.

Else my poor soul will never rest in peac--wait, I'm not dead yet. Forget that last comment
rolleyes.gif

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tears of Insanity said:
If it wouldn't trouble you, just how likely, do you think, is the chance that someone will take up this translation? Tell it to me straight, folks.

Else my poor soul will never rest in peac--wait, I'm not dead yet. Forget that last comment
rolleyes.gif
Roughly zero.

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also I've never seen a book-orientation game with native VWF support, so you'd be limited to something ridiculous like 13 characters per line.

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
i think its better to start learning japanese , there are too many great games , and only a few of them would be translated anyway

you just need to count to 3 to know that you learn japanese quicker than someone translates a game like Shinseiki Evangelion Ayanami Ikusei Keikaku DS with Asuka Hokan Keikaku , even if someone would start now it would take him a year or more , but if you start learning japanese you can learn it in 9 months (after 3 months i play japanese games and for now i dont have any problems)

Ethanfel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
shineek said:
i think its better to start learning japanese , there are too many great games , and only a few of them would be translated anyway

you just need to count to 3 to know that you learn japanese quicker than someone translates a game like Shinseiki Evangelion Ayanami Ikusei Keikaku DS with Asuka Hokan Keikaku , even if someone would start now it would take him a year or more , but if you start learning japanese you can learn it in 9 months (after 3 months i play japanese games and for now i dont have any problems)

What have you use for learn japanese ?

raffo89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everybody! I've got a translation request so I think this is the right place!

Game name
Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 1st Love

Release date
February 15th, 2007

Game info
This is a wonderful, anime/manga-style dating-sim. Tokimeki Memorial is a popular game serie in Japan but it has never come out. It is so unfair!
Can someone please translate it?
Here is a website with LOTS of info anout the game, it can make the translation a piece of cake:

http://www.senshigakuen.com/aqua/tokimemoGS/index.html

Screenshots:
tokimeki_girls_side_love_2.jpg

Thank YOU VERY MUCH! I'd love to see at least an iterface that translates the skills!

Bizzy23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone translate this game plz this game looks cool and all and i would like to play it but i cant understand heres some info about the game

Name: Metal Fight Beyblade
Release number: 3582
Languages: Japanese
File name: cvn-mfbybd
Archive size: 256Mbits
Release Date:March 26

Things to translate:Story,menus,wifi, well basically the important things

*Well if anyone does it thanks cause i personally dont know how to translate games lol,

Boxart:
912545-metal_beyblade_large.jpg

Synsane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bizzy.. if you can't play the game without it being in English, you are one of the dumbest people ever... @.@ Seriously.. and I'm usually not rude.

young-dragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone can able to tranlate to english version. Trust me, I have no experience for japanese language.

Name: Katekyoo Hitman Reborn! DS Flame Rumble Kaien Ring Soudatsuen
Release number: 1698
File name: 6rz-khrs
Archive size: 64Mbits (I think)
Release Date: Not sure
Image:
2007112111034324151.jpg

Name: Katekyoo Hitman Reborn! Fate of Heat
Release number: 2415
File name: ind-khfh
Archive size: 64Mbits
Image:
sbr2tc.jpg

Name: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! DS Flame Rumble Hyper Moeyo Mirai
Release number: 2503
File name: cvn-rbfrh
Archive size: 64Mbits
Image:
s1jlzd.jpg

I hope you guy can able to making an english version :-)
I am not sure which game is really good... I think Fate of Heat is great game.

Thanks
young-dragon

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
young-dragon, follow the guideline in the first post. If you just do it your own way and even go as far as putting "release date: not sure" that just shows that you're lazy, and translators won't even bother looking at the rest of your requests.

vlad26

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Game name
Jigoku Shoujo - Akekazura (J)

Release date
Sep 27, 2007 (JP)

Game info

It is a game made after animeul Jigoku Shoujo (Hell girl). I like this anime very much so I want to play this game more, I just do not understand anything. I think this game will never be translated into English because from when the game was made have passed almost 4 years.

Screenshots
Find schreenshots here:

*snip
Please translate this game!!!

titanium97

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi what i really want is Nitrome.com snotput for the Nintendo DS located at this web address http://www.nitrome.com/games/snotput/

please could port this game to the Nintendo DS. Sorry im a noob so i don't know how to port and stuff like that.

oh yea and someone has already ported Magic Touch from Nitrome.com to the DS. So plz plz port it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1