ROM Hack Official translation requests topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I believe the thread was made to stop noobs from making 100 new "Translate this game for me" topics every week.

RedCloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Noitora said:
Kreatur84 said:
i didn`t see that one game of this thread even begin to translate.is this thread yust 4 fun or what?
Yeah, something like that.

actually I'm requesting just for fun too....lol
but I still hope someone will translate one of my requests (selfish wish lol)

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
well 7th dragon probably will get a US version , better wait a month with this one , they anounced the US version of PS0 a month after the JP release too
the same would go for Shining Force Feather but its a game developed by Flight Plan and they dont release too many games in US , or rather the only DS game made by them that was released in US was Summon Night Twin Age and it was all thanks to Atlus

Toxxysko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
shineek said:
well 7th dragon probably will get a US version , better wait a month with this one , they anounced the US version of PS0 a month after the JP release too
the same would go for Shining Force Feather but its a game developed by Flight Plan and they dont release too many games in US , or rather the only DS game made by them that was released in US was Summon Night Twin Age and it was all thanks to Atlus

May would be a safer bet. A month may not be long enough for publishers to decide. Two (or more) would be safer.

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
RedCloud said:
Noitora said:
Kreatur84 said:
i didn`t see that one game of this thread even begin to translate.is this thread yust 4 fun or what?
Yeah, something like that.

actually I'm requesting just for fun too....lol
but I still hope someone will translate one of my requests (selfish wish lol)

thx 4 your answers.
i just thinked so because no one game was startet to translate

Windfy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
frown.gif
Please oh Please make a translation of 7th Dragon
ohmy.gif

RedCloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
cross_venus_reg.jpg

Game name
Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus

Release date
03/19/09 JP

Game info
A crossover action RPG featuring female characters from light novels serialized in Dengeki Bunko. I dunno It'll come to US because it use Dengeki anime franchise such as Shakugan no Shana,Dokuro-chan,etc. But I think It'll be worth translating
tongue.gif

Screenshots

771809-cov18.jpg
771807-cov16.jpg

771802-cov11.jpg
771797-cov06.jpg

o9ea7n.jpg

RedCloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
nIxx said:
@RedCloud: I doesn´t make sense to make a request if the game is not already out
tongue.gif
It does, the game's already out.... I just downloaded the rom actually......
smileipb2.png

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Game name
7th Dragon

Release date
March 5th 2009 in Japan

Game info
It's a JRPG, it was quite popular in japan before the release as pixiv a Japanese site that kind of looks like DevianArt made a contest to draw the characters and there was thousands of pictures submitted. I'm pretty sure it still popular since it got a Famitsu review score: 9/8/8/8, 33 points.
Story said:
7th Dragon takes place in the world of Eden of which 80% is ruled by dragons, so the premise of the game is simple: Kill all the dragons, or the human race is going to be wiped out of existence.
GameplayWhen players start their journey, they can create their own characters from the following classes: Mage, Princess, Rogue, Knight, Samurai, Fighter, or Healer. Outside of battle the characters will be viewed traveling the overworld from an overhead perspective, while the battles are viewed from a side perspective showing each character as they attack their foes
While I have some some hope that this game will be officially translated since it's distributed by SEGA I doubt it's going to happen anytime soon...

Screenshots
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/10316.html - Movies
http://dragon.sega.jp/start/index.html - Japanese info
http://media.ds.ign.com/media/142/14281078/imgs_1.html - Screenshots
Pixiv Link / You need an account to see the actual images in full size

Your offering
Moral Support. ;_;

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Everyone please look at the older request before making yours, 7th dragon has been requested at least 4 times before and so Tales of Hearts, be gentle with the server's bandwidth.

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Requesting something multiple times just show it's popular and need to be translated
tongue.gif

I personally think there should be some kind of voting system to see how many people want a game translated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog: