Hacking Nintendont

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont think any wii game that has cc support ever used the function tough, thats why nintendo robably went digital.
Smash Bros. Brawl used it. Depending on how much use pressed it in would determine your shield strength. Same for the GameCube controller.

I'm using the last version from nintendont.net so I guess that's pretty old lol

Also, could someone provide me with a changelog since v3.333? Sorry for asking so much!
There have been many changes such as more game fixes and other stuff.

Last edited by ccfman2004,

Sarcarsis

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for your answers.
So, to have both rumble and analog L/R working in Nintendont I need official GC adapter for WiiU (or its clones) right?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your answers.
So, to have both rumble and analog L/R working in Nintendont I need official GC adapter for WiiU (or its clones) right?
Yes. Only the original Wii systems with GameCube ports don't need the adapter.

EDIT: Also you need to plug BOTH USB plugs in the Wii U system. One is for data and the other powers the rumble.

Last edited by ccfman2004,

Polyh3dron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed this and am playing on a Wii U with the official GameCube controller adapter. When I have Smash Melee paused I can clearly see that the left stick drifts to the right. Tested this with multiple controllers and it even drifts when no controller is plugged into the adapter. Any way to fix this? My Nintendont build is from 10/14/16.. is there a newer one?

EDIT: just got the latest one from the github repo, 2/5/17.. still drifting.

The Native Control option in this latest version is actually greyed out, to address the post above mine.

Last edited by Polyh3dron,

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed this and am playing on a Wii U with the official GameCube controller adapter. When I have Smash Melee paused I can clearly see that the left stick drifts to the right. Tested this with multiple controllers and it even drifts when no controller is plugged into the adapter. Any way to fix this? My Nintendont build is from 10/14/16.. is there a newer one?

EDIT: just got the latest one from the github repo, 2/5/17.. still drifting.

The Native Control option in this latest version is actually greyed out, to address the post above mine.
Native Control has been greyed out for the Wii U for quite some time but the issue arrises when the user goes from a Native On Wii to the Wii U where the option cannot be toggled but is still in the on setting.

There has been multiple complains about the GameCube Adapter with Melee but usually it's from competitive players who expect the absolute lowest latency when playing. For most other games this is a non issue.

Polyh3dron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Native Control has been greyed out for the Wii U for quite some time but the issue arrises when the user goes from a Native On Wii to the Wii U where the option cannot be toggled but is still in the on setting.

There has been multiple complains about the GameCube Adapter with Melee but usually it's from competitive players who expect the absolute lowest latency when playing. For most other games this is a non issue.
I'm not talking about latency though, which would be an inherent flaw in the way the controller adapter works, I'm talking about incorrect calibration.

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Someone could help me out?

My friend has a Nintendo Wii. He is trying to load GameCube with Nintendont but got this erro :
Failed to load IOS58 From NAND
LoadKernel() Error 5 occurred, Returning -1.

Some info :
4.3U
I sent him my Nintendont folder that i use my Wii and wii U working fine here.
Told him to run Pimp my Wii.
He updated his Homebrew Channel to 1.1.2 and bootmii too.

USBLoaderGX working fine running Wii Games.

What else can i do? Thank you so much people!!

Attachments

• 20170415_150337.jpg
    20170415_150337.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 117

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Someone could help me out?

My friend has a Nintendo Wii. He is trying to load GameCube with Nintendont but got this erro :
Failed to load IOS58 From NAND
LoadKernel() Error 5 occurred, Returning -1.

Some info :
4.3U
I sent him my Nintendont folder that i use my Wii and wii U working fine here.
Told him to run Pimp my Wii.
He updated his Homebrew Channel to 1.1.2 and bootmii too.

USBLoaderGX working fine running Wii Games.

What else can i do? Thank you so much people!!
he probably has a very outdated cios58 , nintendont uses the latest official ios58 as a base not a cios 58.

Reactions: Redirr

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I was loking for. But i told him to tel me whats IOS does show HBC and it's funny 1.1.2 shows 6 something instead 58

I'll try to help him get 58

Thank you so much!!
if his hbc is based on ios61 or 63 or whatver it wont work he needs a newer hbc that is ios58 based, he might have the ios but his hbc is not based on it maybe wrong setting or something.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Run a SysCheck report. The latest version of IOS 58 for the Wii is v6176. If it was installed or the console was updated after the HBC was installed you may have to reinstall the HBC to get it to recognize the IOS but that shouldn't be affecting Nintendont.

Last edited by GreyWolf,

Albagubrath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi All,

When playing a Gamecube game, how do I come back out of the game and back to the menu without having to turn the wii u off?

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum