Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It's there along with boot.dol
usbloader gx says other wise tough, open your xml and take a picture of its contents.

also what is your base homebrew channel? check that aswhell you should have a ios58 based one unless your using those very old ios based 61 or whatever they were.

SushiKing

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Okay i tested it, it still dosnt load from USBLoader GX BUT Nintendont opens with SD Card and plays games on my SD Card :)

But i want it to work on my USB Drive :(

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
will that work? I already transferred my hd from WBFS to FAT32 with everything still on it. Can i just back everything up, reformat the drive and put it back and it will work that same??
thats probably why nintendont cant read your hdd properly its probably a messy partition table there, nintendont is very picky with formats and partitions and whatnot.

Will it work 100% sure? cant garante you that.

but a clean format to fat32 with a third party tool to erradicate all hidden stuff is the best solution since right now it doesnt work, and since it works from sd card it means you have all the files correctly so its just the hdd fault.

Reactions: SushiKing

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rumble will not work but Analog should.
I'm not so certain. It looks like it plugs into the Wii Controller, which only officially supports the Classic Controller and Classic Controller Pro. Even if it somehow passes analog trigger commands to the console, connecting a NGC Controller through the Wii remote is rare enough the nintendon't may not be programmed to expect that.

But really that's just my common sense assumption based on what I know. It's possible that it'll somehow work anyways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello!