Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Mmm ok thanks, but it's work only if I start smash 4 and quit then launch vWii and nintendont.
no need to do that even
As mentioned yesterday here is a file with timeouts in place:
-added timeouts to both USB and HID detection, this way init errors should be greatly reduced
i can confirm ps3 controller is back to work and i can even plug my hdd to the front wiiu doors.

anon3536

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, just wanted to give you another update on my IOS58 module progress. Right now I'm back at a much more comfortable loading speed for USB, also in the whole process I've further optimized the loadings from SD, check out this file:
https://www.mediafire.com/?sfd4obkip16bdfq
If I can get everything cleaned up and better looking it might actually be a replacement I can commit.

are those for normal wii or vwii? is it recommended to use it for better compatability?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get 'error at checking FS, shutting down'
It kick me back to Wii U menu

I have 2 partitions on my HDD, primary FAT32, and NTFS
Having 2 partitions might be the problem as it is not recommended. There is no reason to NTFS as FAT32 can handle Wii games. For games bigger than 4GB use a Wii Backup program to split the ISOs.

Sons

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having the same FS error 12 problem but Nintendont has worked well with two partitions before and even works fine when I disconnect the GC adapter too.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Having 2 partitions might be the problem as it is not recommended. There is no reason to NTFS as FAT32 can handle Wii games. For games bigger than 4GB use a Wii Backup program to split the ISOs.

I change to NTFS because some dual layer games crashing in some sectors, it was waaaaay back, I don't remember the reason but NTFS fixed, it seems some Wii games don't like to be splitted.

The conflicting games were:
-Another Code: R
-Last Story
-Xenoblade

All NTSCU

Edit: In OP it says only first partition of port0 is loaded, others apps using IOS58 doesn't crash because the partitions in the device.

Reactions: MassiveRican

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
it seems everyone with issues is becuase they have 2 partitions my sugestion would be getting ride of the two partitions that isnt needed in ages.

I change to NTFS because some dual layer games crashing in some sectors, it was waaaaay back, I don't remember the reason but NTFS fixed, it seems some Wii games don't like to be splitted.

The conflicting games were:
-Another Code: R
-Last Story
-Xenoblade

All NTSCU

Edit: In OP it says only first partition of port0 is loaded, others apps using IOS58 doesn't crash because the partitions in the device.
i played xenoblade ntscu on a fat 32 drive splitted and i didnt see any issues.

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey, just wanted to give you another update on my IOS58 module progress. Right now I'm back at a much more comfortable loading speed for USB, also in the whole process I've further optimized the loadings from SD, check out this file:
https://www.mediafire.com/?sfd4obkip16bdfq
If I can get everything cleaned up and better looking it might actually be a replacement I can commit.

do we have improved usb loading speeds? Like what kind of improvement we talking?
Because I have a mario kart input lag.. not sure if it usb loading/ controller or what it is causing.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
it seems everyone with issues is becuase they have 2 partitions my sugestion would be getting ride of the two partitions that isnt needed in ages.

i played xenoblade ntscu on a fat 32 drive splitted and i didnt see any issues.

The crash triggers in early cutscene, when Shulk can see the future through Monado, you can skip the cutscene to bypass the crash.

anon3536

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, i know its not recommended, but i just want to know if it would be possible to dual format an hdd having the primary partition formatted for wii u usage and then have the second formatted fat32 to be used with homebrew and what not and have it still work reasonably well?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo