Hacking Nintendont

SidneiSantos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Hello I'm having problems with ps3 control on my wii u before work
when I open the Homebrew Channel it stops working! the lights go out of control.

what will?

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
FIX94 I don't wanna bother you but I was wondering, since I reported a while ago that the issue with Adventure Chao race is caused by native controls, when you set it to (on) the game works fine, this was first reported by SuperrSonic, do you think you can look into that? I understand if you're busy or just don't wanna do it, I know you been working hard so don't worry, you may still be annoyed by me so that's cool if you don't reply, thank you.
I would also like to see it fixed, as I said before this game doesn't work well with devolution, so it would be amazing to have it working perfectly in nin. My few obscure titles have been randomly fixed so I never directly ask for game fixes, I just make a note in the comp. list and wait. : P
I just think pressing on will not do any good, well it's more of a gamble.
What is supposed to do the widescreen patch? stretch the image to cover all the screen? Or make it display 4:3 correctly on widescreen panels?
It's anamorphic widescreen, it squishes objects so that when your TV stretches it you get a correct widescreen image. Same way Wii does widescreen.

DeezTits

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgive this potentially stupid question: Will Nintendon-t work with the new Wii U Gamecube controller adapter?

Nvm. Saw this is taken care of in r225. Thanks.

TechNick6425

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
technick6425.github.io
XP
Country
United States

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I would also like to see it fixed, as I said before this game doesn't work well with devolution, so it would be amazing to have it working perfectly in nin. My few obscure titles have been randomly fixed so I never directly ask for game fixes, I just make a note in the comp. list and wait. : P
I just think pressing on will not do any good, well it's more of a gamble.

It's anamorphic widescreen, it squishes objects so that when your TV stretches it you get a correct widescreen image. Same way Wii does widescreen.
Well you're definitely better than me in that regard, I tend to fear if I don't report again it will be lost, but you're definitely right.

TechNick6425

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
technick6425.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I'm just explaining the size difference.
I'm just wondering, because it was working yesterday, but I would open Nintendont, play a game for an hour, quit out, and open it again, but it would say that there was no FAT device connected, even though it worked five minutes ago. But, after reformating on my Mac, it would work, until today, when that stopped working.

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From all of my testing of revisions 214-226 HID and USB loading have issues where the same tests using SD and HID run fine, even with the GC adapter. I tested each revision multiple times to make sure it wasn't a fluke.

I could only get USB and HID to work on r215, r216, r218 and r222. Even still only my USB 2.0 device worked, USB 3.0 gave me the Checking FS issue. All other revisions gave me issues.

I have noticed that with games that present the Progressive Yes/No dialog, the dialog seems to only appear when McEmu is turned on. When I have it off, the dialog is not displayed. Forced Widescreen and Progressive are off.

JoostinOnline, sorry for accusing you that your UI broke HID.
Can you test some very old versions starting with 1.20 each time splitting the differance until you can find what version actually broke it?

schraat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes Resident Evil Remake. I play it 2 houers and it didnt freeze. I dont know abaout Zero because Zero works along Time ago for me.
Earlier Zero freeze for me too ( at the door in the train.when you go out) but than comes any rev that fixed it for me.
Unfortunately I do not know what rev it was.

Sorry for my bad school english:-),im from germany

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It would be a good thing to upload some saves from those troublesome games, so many people with different configs can try and reproduce those glitches and freezes.
Someone already provided a save file RIGHT before the freezing occurs.
Here's the post with the save file to test the freezing:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont.349258/page-748#post-5118360

Anyway, I will also provide the save file .rar for Resident Evil Zero NTSC-U once again in here in case anyone wants to check if the freezing also occurs on their side.
Please, let us know your results!

Attachments

• GBZE.rar
    24.9 KB · Views: 131

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill