DBI no longer display's installed games as Base+update+dlc in MTP mode

L33t_Switch_User

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically DBI used to always show me the installed games, and it would let me copy to my computer either the base, the update, the dlc, or one file that has all of them combined. I need these combined NSP files from DBI so I can use them in my emulator. I have tried replacing DBI with the last 5 or so versions, and none of them work for me. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! And I am using the latest deepsea package, with latest atmosphere and everything else should be up to date. And in the config file, it has "show combined nsps" or whatever it's called turned on. Thanks

edit: the main thing that is bothering me, is just that DBI is somehow broken on my switch, and I don't see anyone talking about this problem anywhere. oh well, what can you do i guess...

Last edited by L33t_Switch_User,

ituligadj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've been having the same issue lately. Try to delete the config file inside switch/dbi/dbi.config. It will restore to default settings. I don't know how, but it got corrupted someway. It worked for me! Hope it helps u all.

Reactions: Nephiel and BigOnYa

Nephiel

Artificer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been having the same issue lately. Try to delete the config file inside switch/dbi/dbi.config. It will restore to default settings. I don't know how, but it got corrupted someway. It worked for me! Hope it helps u all.
This. I've seen exactly this same config file issue happening in more than one case with older versions of DBI. I just hope that issue is already solved in recent versions.

• Love
Reactions: ituligadj

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So basically DBI used to always show me the installed games, and it would let me copy to my computer either the base, the update, the dlc, or one file that has all of them combined. I need these combined NSP files from DBI so I can use them in my emulator. I have tried replacing DBI with the last 5 or so versions, and none of them work for me. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! And I am using the latest deepsea package, with latest atmosphere and everything else should be up to date. And in the config file, it has "show combined nsps" or whatever it's called turned on. Thanks

edit: the main thing that is bothering me, is just that DBI is somehow broken on my switch, and I don't see anyone talking about this problem anywhere. oh well, what can you do i guess...
You can install updates and DLC in emulators, combined nsp/xci is not required.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto