Hacking Nintendont

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
added Marvel Nemesis : Rise of the Imperfects to compat list, works great!

I unshrunk Mario Baseball and Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition but still cannot get them to work.

Mario Baseball freezes with the loud MEEEEHHHHH sound when I come up to bat, its perfect before that.

Zelda black screens when I select Majora's Mask. This is very odd as it works for most.

My default settings are MC Emu On, I normally leave widescreen off when I'm testing just in case that borks it. I'm loading the game from Wiiflow r1075. App is on SD, game is on USB

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JuanLeOnardO I was wondering from where you got that half-second (500ms) value that you state here as some fact?
Cause Nintendont actually polls HID every 33ms. (And btw a real GC controller can be polled as fast as 0.345ms).

IIRC, I thought I read somewhere that the WaveBird on a real gamecube is polled 180x a second.
Does that sound like something you've seen?

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
your first pick is so wierd its impossible to see what version you were using lol and nintendont is shows red for you? heck mine is white :P

I took the photos with my mobile phone, so yeah. Also, yeah Nintendont menu is red on my CRT (can't handle ntsc signal).
Anyway, Nintendont is r126 if you look closely. At least you can see that Batman IS working.

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Indeed right; half second (500ms) or ( about 30 frames according to Smash Community)

I was confused about the milliseconds for a while :c
... what he's saying is that it's nowhere near 500ms. He's telling you that Nintendont HID polls at 33ms, way way way way lower than 500ms. Since you're using the Magic Joybox adapter it might be the reason u feel such lag, but straight HID, should not be anything as atrocious as half a second of input lag man.

_47iscool

Feststellend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GOWE69
NFS Most Wanted has controller issues, it works good for the most part but sometimes it will say controller has been dis-connected when it hasn't.

There is nothing wrong with controller either as NFSMW works just fine DM.

hemonecrophagia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i plug the controller in, then when i load it up in hid_6 , and the values are going haywire, and its saying no compatible ini detected, tried loading nintendont with controler ini available for ps3, and it errors then shuts down, i have one of the new black wiis, controller works fine with everything ive used it on

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i plug the controller in, then when i load it up in hid_6 , and the values are going haywire, and its saying no compatible ini detected, tried loading nintendont with controler ini available for ps3, and it errors then shuts down, i have one of the new black wiis, controller works fine with everything ive used it on

The ini should be in the root of the device where you have your apps folder to use it with HidTest. But it will say it's not compatible if the PID and VID don't match. Not sure what you mean they're going haywire, the values change even if you don't touch anything?

hemonecrophagia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What problem do you have when making the ini? The steps are really simple once you understand the instructions

hemonecrophagia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ini should be in the root of the device where you have your apps folder to use it with HidTest. But it will say it's not compatible if the PID and VID don't match. Not sure what you mean they're going haywire, the values change even if you don't touch anything?
heres the controller im using, it's brand new straight out of the box and tested, and also a few pics of what im seeing on the wii

0711142322.jpg
0711142327.jpg
0712140029.jpg
vlcsnap-2014-07-12-00h32m08s207.png

zombieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GOWE69
NFS Most Wanted has controller issues, it works good for the most part but sometimes it will say controller has been dis-connected when it hasn't.

There is nothing wrong with controller either as NFSMW works just fine DM.
I can confirm this and I'm using a wii with gamecube controller ports I played for about an hour and a half and it has done this about 4 or 5 times, just press start and it will resume the game

Edit: also nintendont 1.127

Reactions: _47iscool

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
heres the controller im using, it's brand new straight out of the box and tested, and also a few pics of what im seeing on the wii

View attachment 8909View attachment 8910View attachment 8911View attachment 8912

The VID and PID of your controller are different, edit the controller.ini and change those to VID=0E6F and PID=011E. then check if the values that change when you press the button match the ones in the ini, as they might be wrong too. The values for most buttons are the Offset (the "pair" that changes when you press the button, you count them from left to right starting at 0) and the Value that's shown when you press it.

The AnalogR/AnalogL use only the Offset and the Sticks have an Offset for each axis.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    chrisrlink @ chrisrlink: lol +1