Hacking Nintendont

sabykos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Only it has garbled sound.
That's probably because there's bug in PatchAXDsp in patch.c. You can try replacing line 239 of patch.c with

Code:
W32((u32)ptr + (Dup3 + 0x5D) * 2, 0x029F0000 | (Dup3 + CallLength + 0xB)); // jmp Dup3+0xF

This fixed the garbled audio in Kirby Air Ride, Mario Golf and Resident Evil 4 for me.

Reactions: Goku Junior

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
That's probably because there's bug in PatchAXDsp in patch.c. You can try replacing line 239 of patch.c with

Code:
W32((u32)ptr + (Dup3 + 0x5D) * 2, 0x029F0000 | (Dup3 + CallLength + 0xB)); // jmp Dup3+0xF

This fixed the garbled audio in Kirby Air Ride, Mario Golf and Resident Evil 4 for me.
If I only know how to compile, I would do it, for me it's better to get a fix in a future revision, thanks anyway :)

Nemesis90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works for me or, at the very least, I have completed the first battle and saved again afterwards on v1.118 whereas, before that, once those curtains dropped, the game froze. Is it after that point?

Yes it's happens the most during the first chapter of the game, it's random as well.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
If I only know how to compile, I would do it, for me it's better to get a fix in a future revision, thanks anyway :)
It's easy if you're on Windows. Really most of the work is installing the appropriate software.

1. Download devkitProUpdater and install everything that isn't PSP related.
  2. Install TortoiseSVN with the command line options, then open Command Prompt in the directory.
  3. Restart
  4. Use the command listed here: https://code.google.com/p/nintendon-t/source/checkout
  5. Let everything download.
  6. Run the Build.bat file in nintendon-t-read-only
Now whenever you want to get the latest source, right-click on the nintendon-t-read-only folder and click SVN Update. You may have to do a Revert prior though if you've made changes.

Reactions: Goku Junior

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It's easy if you're on Windows. Really most of the work is installing the appropriate software.

1. Download devkitProUpdater and install everything that isn't PSP related.
  2. Install TortoiseSVN with the command line options, then open Command Prompt in the directory.
  3. Restart
  4. Use the command listed here: https://code.google.com/p/nintendon-t/source/checkout
  5. Let everything download.
  6. Run the Build.bat file in nintendon-t-read-only
Now whenever you want to get the latest source, right-click on the nintendon-t-read-only folder and click SVN Update. You may have to do a Revert prior though if you've made changes.
Thankyou! I will tale a look when I get home, right now I am using a phone so I can't do anything... If I have some problems, I can contact you by PM?

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New version, again small changes:
-corrected a mistake in the dsp patch, thanks sabykos for pointing it out
-ignore the title case when sorting alphabetically to get correct results
-display ID6 to the right of the title, that makes it easier to identify games

Paper Mario TTYD G8ME01 audio issue fixed.:)

bobthebigbat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker is finally fixed. The end credits now play through fine and allow me to save new-game+.
It was obviously the bug introduced in r72 (like I pointed out previously) and fixed with r121.
I just tested it on r124 and it is perfect.

gig71

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah !!
Great release the 1.124.
I love the implemented features in the game list !( now only miss a per game configuration)
tested it and I confirm even POP sands of time (PAL) is working now( same as airline38)

tomb raider legend still not working( very slow and don't accept any button press)

BTW for me this is the best release till now !
Great job Guys! thanks for all your work!

thequack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Yeah !!
Great release the 1.124.
I love the implemented features in the game list !( now only miss a per game configuration)
Great job Guys! thanks for all your work!
Looking for this too.

My iso a French 1.1 wich works fine with Dios Mios and Dolphin. But i never been able to boot it via nintendon't.
Redump.org confirmed my md5 and SHA1.
My french 1:1 works with r124, but still running to fast.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
just looked into animal crossing ntscu and ntscj and it seems like they are missing the SIInit patch, the os debug reports are the same in all regions so I think thats the reason only pal works cause only on pal the SIInit patch actually is found.
edit: weird, I just added the SIInit patch but it still doesnt work...

Robbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fully tested and confirmed that r123 completely fixes MGS twin snakes (both US and EU versions), i.e. MGS runs perfect now from start to finish. It also fixes the intro cutscene of Resident Evil remake. Great job devs!

Antonio Ricardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance EUR: Dualshock 3 Rumble forever on first fight in Chapter 5, somebody can fix this?
Tested on last version r124.

Edit: I tested with another Dualshock 3 and works!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA-vTRfE_x0