Hacking Nintendont

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know how to return to the loader screen?
I tried the suggested actions for Restart and Shutdown:

Restart: R+Z+Start
Shutdown: R+Z+B+Down (D-pad)

and only Restart seems to work for me.
Not sure if this is because I am running Nintendont in this case through a WiiU forwarder channel that gives gamepad support. V 5.483 Mar 18 build

Last edited by snoofly, , Reason: removed a second query - I figured it out - may help if I actually had the USB drive plugged in after installing some WUP content d'oh!

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by snoofly,

EuroMIX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there anyway to know what the most recent version of Nintendont is without installing it? I just want to check if I'm up to date.

Dopey The Gemini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I decided to use the 60 FPS code from Dolphin for Super Mario Sunshine, but I've noticed that the game runs at 2x speed. (I also have the falling stars fix but I don't think that's what's the cause) Is there a fix for this?

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
So I decided to use the 60 FPS code from Dolphin for Super Mario Sunshine, but I've noticed that the game runs at 2x speed. (I also have the falling stars fix but I don't think that's what's the cause) Is there a fix for this?
Did you use the one from FIX94's video? I could've sworn there was an older post in here with the falling stars fix+60fps code.

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
Hi guys!

I was wondering something...

I have PS2 dualshock and usb adapter for it. im playing game cube games with that controller on Wii with nintendont. I want to set analog press of GC's L & R to L1 and R1 on sonys controller, and digitall press to L2 and R2...

I have digital input set up but idk how to make analog because i need it in metroid prime. It has no pressure sensitivirty it just needs to detect analor L & R pressed, thats it.

Can you hlep please? :) :yayps3::yaywii:

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi guys!

I was wondering something...

I have PS2 dualshock and usb adapter for it. im playing game cube games with that controller on Wii with nintendont. I want to set analog press of GC's L & R to L1 and R1 on sonys controller, and digitall press to L2 and R2...

I have digital input set up but idk how to make analog because i need it in metroid prime. It has no pressure sensitivirty it just needs to detect analor L & R pressed, thats it.

Can you hlep please? :) :yayps3::yaywii:
if you use both l and r for that where are you putting Z? since metroid also uses Z.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
R3...

Anyway, do you know how to do it?
r3? you mean you want to put an important button for manny games as a clicklable stick?doesnt see a good choice imo, no i dont know how to change them but i dont think you can assing analog press to r1 and l1 since they are not analog button only r2 and l2 are.

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
r3? you mean you want to put an important button for manny games as a clicklable stick?doesnt see a good choice imo, no i dont know how to change them but i dont think you can assing analog press to r1 and l1 since they are not analog button only r2 and l2 are.

I don't need analog functions of GC's L and R, just detection of half-press buttons, don't need pressure sensitivity.
I know its limited, but none of the game i played uses that sensitivity anyway, just two way press button (light and hard, till it click)

Z button is not that important as you imply (by the way, Z button is also clickable on GC controller so...).
In many games to be where it is, R3 or L3 is perfectly fine place.
Maybe L3 since that's the stick your left thumb is always on so its easily accessible, but tbh, in Metroid its only used for Map, so its not important there, i mean it is but not combat important or something that life depends on it in games. Its even better as L3 imo than R1.

So anyway...any idea who might be able to help me or where to look?
I heard Nintendont has that functionality i just don't know what line to write in "controller.ini" file to enable it.

Also, when i was playing with ini file i disable "DigitalLR=0" and i was kinda able to make half pressed but not really...i messed something up i think...

Last edited by Metoroid0,

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The PS2 controller doesn't have analog triggers.

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The PS2 controller doesn't have analog triggers.
While they aren't triggers, most of the buttons on the DS2, including L2 and R2, are pressure sensitive and can produce an analog range of values. Whether any given USB adapter supports them is another question.

frankadank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I play gamecube injects with a classic controller connected to a wii mote? Does it have to be the original from Nintendo?
Im asking because I know Nintendont can be a bit finicky when it comes to generic Wii U Pro controllers and I want to make sure I buy the right classic controller.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah search Google