Nintendo announce new Nintendo Mobile Direct focusing on 'Dragalia Lost', airs tomorrow.

DlvLhuoW4AA9n7F.jpg

Hot off the heels of their Nindie showcase, Nintendo have announced a new Nintendo Direct, focusing on the new mobile role-playing game 'Dragalia Lost'. The direct will air on the 29th, at 8:30pm PT. They have also revealed that the game will release on the 27th of September, about a month after the stream. The game was first announced back in April, and will be launching on iOS and Android devices. It is being developed by CyGames.

Here's the reveal trailer, just in case you don't remember:

:arrow:Source
:arrow:Nintendo Direct page

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is this another hero collecting game like FE heroes?
I haven't watched the video, but probably. The "gacha" model (spend ingame resources to pull new heroes/characters/whatever, option to get more resources for real money) makes by far the most money because some people get really dedicated and spend thousands of bucks trying to get their favorite anime waifu.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I don't mind some cuteness, but this is way too much, it give a very weird feeling to have kawaii / chibi design with normal voices :rofl:

It's a bit sad that a lot of J-RPG go down that path, I know it sells a lot, but there was a time when we had a little bit more choices, and everybody could find something according his tastes...
Considering how low res/poly the models are the chibi models feel a little justified at least. It's the reason the outings miku has had with rythm games on 3ds are chibi is cause of the small screen size. the exadurated animation allows them to display expressions easier. now as for other rpgs on home consoles...well, they have no real reason aside of artistic choice.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I haven't watched the video, but probably. The "gacha" model (spend ingame resources to pull new heroes/characters/whatever, option to get more resources for real money) makes by far the most money because some people get really dedicated and spend thousands of bucks trying to get their favorite anime waifu.
do any people really spend that much for some cartoonish imagirary waifus?? O.o danm, I feel bad and pity for them.

p.s. I only spend 2.49€ on welcome pack in FE heroes lol

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do any people really spend that much for some cartoonish imagirary waifus?? O.o danm, I feel bad and pity for them.

p.s. I only spend 2.49€ on welcome pack in FE heroes lol
Yes, particularly in japan there is a ton of gacha games
idolmaster, kankolle, girls frontline, granblue fantasy, and fate grand order being some of the most popular ones

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I missed the direct, but I seen some clips. Seems alright. Might play it alongside, FEH and DX2. Anyway, I know what they are going for with the easy one hand use, but I really feel like this game should have been made horizontal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8