Trophies
XP
Country
Josephvb10 said:
ThePowerOutage said:
Josephvb10 said:
Hey everyone good news (maybe)

The man is using a flashcart on his 3DS:

So he is a real person that will help to hack the 3DS?
0.o Maybe Nintendo give developers one to test their code on.
Fixed

I said DS not 3DS..... The DS has a flashcart inside do maybe the person is from a flashcart team/developer?

ThePowerOutage changed it when he quoted

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Ok so what we saw new?

The person sold the 3DS to a flaschard team because the desktop is different and now the photos are in a different Chinese forum.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
OzModChips said:
lol
do you guys really think heis the factory worker?

Nintendo factory is run by Foxcon
they own a whole town

no one can go in or out
factory workers would not post picture from inside foxcon

Someone would have smuggled it out, and sold it to someone.

"Foxconn City" Is a 1.16 square mile walled campus within the city of Shenzhen. Foxconn workers are permitted, even pressured into living on the campus, but there are some still that work at the Foxconn factory, that live in the outlying towns and cities.

So, this guy may very well be a Foxconn worker and posting this from outside Foxconn City.

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Some info from the new "Chinese discussion":

This article only network dedicated to the Pacific 3DS Chinese players are welcome to reprint, but please specify what the source

3DS Source: Japan to send over
3DS useful: to boot, but no systems, peripheral products mainly sold to manufacturers, the product used for film purposes.

Today finally see the legendary 3DS, feel personally tried it, now give users the Pacific introduce you some details of 3DS.

Size: 3DS and NDSL is almost as large as the weight: because the machine is no cover, so bad that the specific weight, but compared and NDSL, 3DS appear lighter.
3D depth of field button is not stall, pushing up more smoothly, but worry that it will become with the loose after a long, like 3D is pushed to slide down. (Almost feel resistance - -)
Rocker: absolute comfort, and abxy very coordinated, because the rocker relatively wide range of activities, so long will not feel particularly awkward to use joystick, arcade joystick personal feeling is that an upgraded version, the resistance is moderate! Rocker is a light gray four-way controller and ABXY key: not very hard, before the rumors of four-way controller is a night mode, but because of environmental problems, have not tested that, but listen to the machine holding 3DS is not the main effect .
LR key: not very hard, and feel very comfortable.
Volume key: sliding adjustment, a little resistance, so the texture good.
Battery capacity: 1300 mA or so wifi key: PSP's power button and almost works.
Next screen select home start button is not touched, really buttons.
Expand on the screen there are two angles are 150 degrees and 180 degrees with the (approximately)

In fact, these are not the focus, the focus is that this version of 3DS fact, when 12 months have been sneaking out, it is understood that this is the ultimate form of 3DS, and he sent did not implant system. In addition, it holds the master 3DS introduced around mid-1, the system might have with 3DS sneak, and these machines may be left into some crack team or manufacturer. Although the game can not sneak so early, but at least in the 3DS and groups can play D on the test version of the NDS games.

So what you can think from this?

Source

Net_Bastard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Josephvb10 said:
Some info from the new "Chinese discussion":

This article only network dedicated to the Pacific 3DS Chinese players are welcome to reprint, but please specify what the source

3DS Source: Japan to send over
3DS useful: to boot, but no systems, peripheral products mainly sold to manufacturers, the product used for film purposes.

Today finally see the legendary 3DS, feel personally tried it, now give users the Pacific introduce you some details of 3DS.

Size: 3DS and NDSL is almost as large as the weight: because the machine is no cover, so bad that the specific weight, but compared and NDSL, 3DS appear lighter.
3D depth of field button is not stall, pushing up more smoothly, but worry that it will become with the loose after a long, like 3D is pushed to slide down. (Almost feel resistance - -)
Rocker: absolute comfort, and abxy very coordinated, because the rocker relatively wide range of activities, so long will not feel particularly awkward to use joystick, arcade joystick personal feeling is that an upgraded version, the resistance is moderate! Rocker is a light gray four-way controller and ABXY key: not very hard, before the rumors of four-way controller is a night mode, but because of environmental problems, have not tested that, but listen to the machine holding 3DS is not the main effect .
LR key: not very hard, and feel very comfortable.
Volume key: sliding adjustment, a little resistance, so the texture good.
Battery capacity: 1300 mA or so wifi key: PSP's power button and almost works.
Next screen select home start button is not touched, really buttons.
Expand on the screen there are two angles are 150 degrees and 180 degrees with the (approximately)

In fact, these are not the focus, the focus is that this version of 3DS fact, when 12 months have been sneaking out, it is understood that this is the ultimate form of 3DS, and he sent did not implant system. In addition, it holds the master 3DS introduced around mid-1, the system might have with 3DS sneak, and these machines may be left into some crack team or manufacturer. Although the game can not sneak so early, but at least in the 3DS and groups can play D on the test version of the NDS games.

So what you can think from this?

Source

I don't speak Engrish.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
He's gonna have a hell of a time playing all those 3DS games...ohwait, he can't.
tongue.gif

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
SixtySixHundred said:
I don't know why I think this, but maybe there's 64MB dedicated to '3DS mode' and the other 32MB is dedicated to 'DSi/DSL mode'. This is a pre-production handset after all, and it could just be displaying the total amount of RAM on board. There may be other screens on that unit displaying the clock speeds of the CPUs too, we just don't know...

My 2 cents though, I say clever Viral Marketing/Publicity stunt. Remember, the 3D effect can't be seen unless you look at it with your eyes, so Nintendo are gonna have a tough time advertising this 3D unit normally. I'd expect a lot more clever advertising from Nintendo regarding this device...

I doubt they'd separate 3DS and DS/i mode in that term of memory usage. They've always had backwards compatibility using the same section of memory. Now, they could use 64MB for games, and the 32MB for other programs like the web browser, since it is official that games can be paused with the home button and access to stuff like the web browser is possible.

But, in any case, the 96MB may or may not be the final number. Dev devices by Nintendo usually have more memory for debugging purposes (the DS dev version had 8MB of RAM), but we at least have an idea of what to expect.

ninovalenti

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
HBK said:
ninovalenti said:
OH YES, Wikileaks is back
yaynds.gif

You really think WikiLeaks cares about this?

And I bet this was set up by Nintendo for marketing purposes like Apple did with the iPhone. Sure, 'cos you let two employees lose two of the most secret prototypes in the world (Apple is pretty secretive of their products), at that time (one that was bought by Gizmodo, and the other was found in Vietnam)? Nah.

it was just a joke you know

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know what the CTR stands for? Ninty has a long history of shortening the prototype name into the "Product code" like RVL for Wii before it was known as the Revolution and the DS used NTR which was short for Nitro, GCN had DOL for Dolphin, etc etc.

Mario264

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Crass said:
Anyone know what the CTR stands for? Ninty has a long history of shortening the prototype name into the "Product code" like RVL for Wii before it was known as the Revolution and the DS used NTR which was short for Nitro, GCN had DOL for Dolphin, etc etc.

If it is of any interest, the DSi has a prototype name on the back of it aswell. If you look closely you can see on the back: "TWL-001". So what does TWL mean? The guy who made the video should be careful. At one point you could almost make out his facial features from the reflection in the 3DS.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crass said:

Most people assume it stands for Control, but it's unknown the exact Prototype name.

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoxasIsSora said:
ninovalenti said:
This is the guy who has stolen the 3DS
snip*

Sir, I believe the person who actually smuggled it out of the assembly line finds that picture offensive. :trollface:
No no he's trying to help the guy by giving the cops a false lead!!!
yay.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
a prototype is a prototype , i'd keep it no matter what !
even if i did get fired , i could just buy a 3DS when it comes out , but just having the prototype and leaking information about it , you'd be grabbing the whole gaming communities attention .

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Knew it was going to happen, just not this soon. xD Lucky bastard. I could care less about playing it right now, I just want to hold it in my hands. ;~;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn