Nintendo 3DS smuggled off a Chinese assembly line

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
steves334 said:
flash cards are way more common in china. if u were chinese and lived in china and loved nintendo ds and u were chinese from china and u had every nintendo ds sytem they came out with and u were chinese you would have a flash card if u lived in china.

But what if you were Chinese, and lived somewhere like China, that about then?

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
wiiluver135 said:
Rydian said:
Nintendo wouldn't have a flash cart in the pics.
that's what they want you to think!
they have flashcards at headquarters...HOW DO YOU THINK THEY WERE ABLE TO BLOCK 'EM WITH THAT UPDATE?
BY BETA-TESTING WITH AS REAL FLASHCARD!
In theory they used this pic of a game with a flashcard in it to fool us even more into thinking that this is real...very smart on their end....
I'll only believe this story is real when I see an early 3DS flashcard in the works...like in February or early March. That should have given them enough time to see what makes the system tick.
do you honestly think they'd raise awareness of ds piracy to the masses just to trick the small percentage of gamers who not only pirate but also spend time discussing piracy on forums?
nintendo doesn't give a shit about pirates, they care about the people giving them money

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
steves334 said:
darkreaperofdreams said:
frankly,this is just advertising,even if it has a flashcard,it's like saying "look you little bastards,that's what you'll never use on the 3DS" sort of
xD

um no. flash cards are way more common in china. if u were chinese and lived in china and loved nintendo ds and u were chinese from china and u had every nintendo ds sytem they came out with and u were chinese you would have a flash card if u lived in china.

you can buy them in stores in china. everyone has them.

this guy was chinese and he was from china so he went to the store near his house and bought a flash card. he probably had 10 stores to pick from near his house that sold 10 different brands of flash cards each. THIS IS CHINA!!! HE WAS CHINESE!!!! flash cards are everywhere in china. chinese people can buy them everywhere in china. they are easy to get because they sell them everywhere so chinese people can buy them in china

YOU ARE ALL STUPID because u think crazy things that arent true because of the flash cart in the video. CHINESE PEOPLE IN CHINA CAN GET ALL THE FLASH CARDS THEY WANTT!!!!! THEY SELL THEM IN STORES THERE!!!!!!!

IF YO GRANDMA WAS A CHINESE FROM CHINA SHE WOULD PROBABLY HAVE FLASH CARDS. thats just how easy they are to get in china IF YOU ARE CHINESE.
Someone from china that's chinese would definetly have an R4 from china thats chinese from china cause chinese have things from china and china is china the chinese have china in chinese china china CHINA!!!

Top that
wink.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
steves334 said:
darkreaperofdreams said:
frankly,this is just advertising,even if it has a flashcard,it's like saying "look you little bastards,that's what you'll never use on the 3DS" sort of
xD

um no. flash cards are way more common in china. if u were chinese and lived in china and loved nintendo ds and u were chinese from china and u had every nintendo ds sytem they came out with and u were chinese you would have a flash card if u lived in china.

you can buy them in stores in china. everyone has them.

this guy was chinese and he was from china so he went to the store near his house and bought a flash card. he probably had 10 stores to pick from near his house that sold 10 different brands of flash cards each. THIS IS CHINA!!! HE WAS CHINESE!!!! flash cards are everywhere in china. chinese people can buy them everywhere in china. they are easy to get because they sell them everywhere so chinese people can buy them in china

YOU ARE ALL STUPID because u think crazy things that arent true because of the flash cart in the video. CHINESE PEOPLE IN CHINA CAN GET ALL THE FLASH CARDS THEY WANTT!!!!! THEY SELL THEM IN STORES THERE!!!!!!!

IF YO GRANDMA WAS A CHINESE FROM CHINA SHE WOULD PROBABLY HAVE FLASH CARDS. thats just how easy they are to get in china IF YOU ARE CHINESE.
IN AMERICACHINA
IN-CHINERICA.png

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Goli said:
ProtoKun7 said:
SamAsh07 said:
I doubt it'll get hacked now, Nintendo will most probably find the person who is keeping the 3DS. And the 3DS leaked video...dammit, why didn't you turn it ON -_-
He did turn it on.
And please explain to me why this prevents it from being hacked.

Anyway, I bet he's probably feeling rather pleased with himself.
laugh.gif
I'm not quite sure if I like the analogue stick (slide pad) being white contrasting with the black, but maybe it'll be fine after getting used to it, or maybe they'll change that. I hope they have another shade of blue in release though, rather than just the light blue. Maybe like the SP's Electric Blue or the DS Lite's Cobalt/Black...
We don't know at which point of production the 3DS was stolen at. The slide pad certainly looks unfinished, maybe they apply the paint after having it assembled? Not to mention it seems more like a developer's 3DS rather than a retail one...
I seriously doubt the retail model will have the slide pad looking like that, specially since you can see it as black on Nintendo's own website:
a7458597.png

Edit: I just realized the final model will have it, as pointed in the post below, and Nintendo's japanese site.
Worst design choice ever.
UPDATE!
CNET has videos of the a 3DS present @ CES.
Guess what, the slide pad ISN'T WHITE.
http://ces.cnet.com/8301-32254_1-20027616-283.html
Nintendo is obviously trolling everyone with its color...
There are also pictures of it here:
http://www.gearlog.com/2011/01/nintendo_3ds_hands_on.php
Maybe the Japanese 3DS will have a white slide pad and the rest of the world won't?

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The price for the 3DS is most likely controversially high (among fanboys) if it's only 3 months away and they are STILL procrastinating with announcing a damned price. They are trying to sell you 100% with the 3DS and THEN tell you the price.

They hope you are completely hypnotized and flooded with the "do want" and "wow" factor to care about the price..

$250-$300 I'm guessing.
dry.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
stanleyopar2000 said:
The price for the 3DS is most likely controversially high (among fanboys) if it's only 3 months away and they are STILL procrastinating with announcing a damned price. They are trying to sell you 100% with the 3DS and THEN tell you the price.

They hope you are completely hypnotized and flooded with the "do want" and "wow" factor to care about the price..

$250-$300 I'm guessing.
dry.gif
Based on their Japanese announcement earlier, it's going to match the launch price for the Wii.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Joe88 said:
most likely going to be $299
No.
1. The Japanese price is already announced at $300 USD
2. The Japanese price is almost always more expensive than US price
3. Wii launched in Japan at $300 USD, matching the 3DS price in Japan