BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
TechnoWorm said:
Its not available..
Whats wikileaks anywaay?

QUOTEWikiLeaks is an international non-profit organisation that publishes submissions of private, secret, and classified media from anonymous news sources and news leaks. Its website, launched in 2006 and run by The Sunshine Press,[3] claimed a database of more than 1.2 million documents within a year of its launch.[7] The organisation describes its founders as a mix of Chinese dissidents, journalists, mathematicians, and start-up company technologists from the United States, Taiwan, Europe, Australia, and South Africa.[3] Julian Assange, an Australian Internet activist, is generally described as its director.[8] WikiLeaks was originally launched as a user-editable wiki site, but has progressively moved towards a more traditional publication model, and no longer accepts either user comments or edits.

KinGamer7

Trophies
XP
Country
diando said:
China is a big place with over a billion people... It may take a while to find out who it is... Go Chinese dude, if they know who you are, you are FIRED!!!

It's been said many times in this topic, but that particular quote immediately made me think of this:

sugar_1418175c.jpg

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
ProtoKun7 said:
SamAsh07 said:
I doubt it'll get hacked now, Nintendo will most probably find the person who is keeping the 3DS. And the 3DS leaked video...dammit, why didn't you turn it ON -_-
He did turn it on.
And please explain to me why this prevents it from being hacked.

Anyway, I bet he's probably feeling rather pleased with himself.
laugh.gif
I'm not quite sure if I like the analogue stick (slide pad) being white contrasting with the black, but maybe it'll be fine after getting used to it, or maybe they'll change that. I hope they have another shade of blue in release though, rather than just the light blue. Maybe like the SP's Electric Blue or the DS Lite's Cobalt/Black...
We don't know at which point of production the 3DS was stolen at. The slide pad certainly looks unfinished, maybe they apply the paint after having it assembled? Not to mention it seems more like a developer's 3DS rather than a retail one...
I seriously doubt the retail model will have the slide pad looking like that, specially since you can see it as black on Nintendo's own website:
a7458597.png

Edit: I just realized the final model will have it, as pointed in the post below, and Nintendo's japanese site.
Worst design choice ever.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Goli said:
ProtoKun7 said:
SamAsh07 said:
I doubt it'll get hacked now, Nintendo will most probably find the person who is keeping the 3DS. And the 3DS leaked video...dammit, why didn't you turn it ON -_-
He did turn it on.
And please explain to me why this prevents it from being hacked.

Anyway, I bet he's probably feeling rather pleased with himself.
laugh.gif
I'm not quite sure if I like the analogue stick (slide pad) being white contrasting with the black, but maybe it'll be fine after getting used to it, or maybe they'll change that. I hope they have another shade of blue in release though, rather than just the light blue. Maybe like the SP's Electric Blue or the DS Lite's Cobalt/Black...
We don't know at which point of production the 3DS was stolen at. The slide pad certainly looks unfinished, maybe they apply the paint after having it assembled? Not to mention it seems more like a developer's 3DS rather than a retail one...
I seriously doubt the retail model will have the slide pad looking like that, specially since you can see it as black on Nintendo's own website:
Well, the final version of the console does have a gray slide-pad.
This was even on the front page.

New picture, bad quality.
1101032310d48aa93fe7a1c231.jpg

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
ninovalenti said:
OH YES, Wikileaks is back
yaynds.gif

You really think WikiLeaks cares about this?

And I bet this was set up by Nintendo for marketing purposes like Apple did with the iPhone. Sure, 'cos you let two employees lose two of the most secret prototypes in the world (Apple is pretty secretive of their products), at that time (one that was bought by Gizmodo, and the other was found in Vietnam)? Nah.

XLarge

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
HBK said:
ninovalenti said:
OH YES, Wikileaks is back
yaynds.gif

You really think WikiLeaks cares about this?

And I bet this was set up by Nintendo for marketing purposes like Apple did with the iPhone. Sure, 'cos you let two employees lose two of the most secret prototypes in the world (Apple is pretty secretive of their products), at that time (one that was bought by Gizmodo, and the other was found in Vietnam)? Nah.
don't you think that's a little far-fetched...

OT: sucks that it hasn't been flashed yet with the firmware.

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
The recent leaked video of the 3ds shows the unit from the side and as you can see from my screen shot, the lid does not close flush against the rest of the unit! you can see a huge gap.

thoughts....

Attachments

• 3ds_not_closing.jpg
    3ds_not_closing.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 294

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ritsuki said:
Bigger than I thought. I'll wait for 3DS Slim

have fun waiting for something that may never come.

QUOTE(diando @ Jan 3 2011, 09:20 AM) Well, I think it is the Japanese fault for making products in China. If they make the stuff I believe they can hack it too.

they don't design they hardware OR software. they just mass produce it.
(i believe?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.