Hardware Next Nintendo DS Titled "Nintendo 3DS"

squall23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I can see one minor downside to this. I don't want all games to make use of the 3D feature. I mean, I WANT an Ouendan/EBA sequel, if the hardware gives devs that option, I'll be fine.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
It prints money? Count me in!!

On a serious note, I guess I'll wait for a few months after the release date to get it, HOPEFULLY the price will drop by a teeny little bit by then... If not, then... D:

Llama Riot

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
look I found pics:

VirtualBoy.jpg

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They couldn't even get HD on the Wii. I want to see how this goes. *grabs popcorn*

I'm also in the camp with one extremely dominant eye, so unless they perform magic and actually make it 3D i.e. hologram, it's pretty much useless to me.

Edit:

I'm thinking this is just augmented reality stuff, which makes sense given the rumors about motion detection. Basically, a DS with an accelerometer.

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I know that Nintendo fans are just as rabid as Apple fans and will buy anything that Nintendo churns out...

I thought this was an early April Fools joke.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well if DS3D
tongue.gif
is real then awesome
biggrin.gif
probably would put a DS3D xl out after or something , but I can not wait that long >.>

Also Sony would then have to step it up to psp2 or something
tongue.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maz7006 said:
Rydian said:
Yes. People just don't look at history before complaining how something is.

Wasn't complaining

Was merely stating indirectly that it took Ninty 3 fucking versions of the DS to "perfect it"
i doubt we'll be seeing that lasting effect for this.

You was complaining.

Its not like they forced you to buy these revisions at all, been quite happy with my Fatty DS. Its what they have always done, they did several iterations of the Gameboy, then GBC and then GBA...people act as if its something new. An new handheld is long overdue for me.

Yeah there will probably be a "better" version if you can call it that, for me the Lite had worse buttons and shit durability, DSi same problems but also took away GBA functions.

QUOTE(squall23 @ Mar 23 2010, 09:28 AM)
I can see one minor downside to this. I don't want all games to make use of the 3D feature.
They wont, just like not all DS games use the touchscreen, mic or even both screens for gameplay.

EDIT: Sick of 3D, yeah saw Avatar it was sort of nice I guess in 3D but nothing worth implementing into EVERYTHING also it was boring.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, awesome news!
This Is a great, and Im gonna start saving up for this baby.. but damn we need new flashcarts agin but I dont give a damn, 3D Gaming on a handheld wherever I go is FTW for me!
biggrin.gif

So far im loving it from the little info we have.

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i am very excited, i don't care too much about 3D but i really really really hope it has good graphics. I want my Monster Hunter, Dynasty Warriors and GTA.
It would be cool if the design was a bit rounder so it is easier to hold in hands. And a black color option.
thank you

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah the April Fool joke would be that one screen is shaded red and the other is shaded blue.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, Ive thought about this a bit more and well I think im gonna skip this. 3D without glasses on a handheld would mean aligning your eays in some perfect manner or some shit like that which would be annoying to do everytime, plus seeing that this is Nintendo we are talking about the 3D effects would be mediocre.The GBA slot still isnt back and the 3D may also have some shit like you have to sit in a well lit room to play or something which would be lame as I play in the dark mostly.The crapload of 3D shovelware would suck and if they implement 3D into their franchises like Mario and Zelda it may make the games FLOPS.If they stop producing DS/DSi games after this then, bye bye DS and I'll use my Wii, PS3 and for handheld gaming my PSP.So overall its looking fail, dont read my above post as I reacted to quickly to the news that time
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: