New Marvel's Spider-Man - PGW Teaser Trailer for PS4

Everyone's favorite friendly neighborhood spider-man is back with a new teaser trailer, continuing the trend of trailers from Paris Games Week 2017. The new trailer featured characters such as Mary Jane, Aunt May, and Kingpin. Developed by Insomniac Games for the PS4, Marvel's Spider-Man is set to launch sometime in 2018.

:arrow:Source

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never played any spiderman game, but this one looks very well done, with a movie-like vibe.
it seems different from previous games. I might be interested this time.
Insomniac is making it, so I have really high hopes for it. The closest I've played to a spider Man game was that Lego marvel game, but I don't think that really should count. :P
I've always heard that spider Man games are mediocre and I've steered clear of them.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YUCK... The Andrew Garfunkel version of S,S,Stuttering S,S,S,Spiderman.. Sniffle, cry, stutter some more, cry again

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never played any spiderman game, but this one looks very well done, with a movie-like vibe.
it seems different from previous games. I might be interested this time.

Me too. I never played any spiderman game and dont like them. This one interest me and I am going to playing this time! It look good! :)

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me too. I never played any spiderman game and dont like them. This one interest me and I am going to playing this time! It look good! :)

textures and colors look nice but the character models look like 2013 shite, they shoulda made it more cartoonish like all other insomniac games and left out the Andrew Garfunkel c,c,c,character... Shoulda based it on the spectacular spiderman from '94 much like how the arkham series was from the '92 Batman Animated Series

CallmeBerto

The Lone Wanderer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I have really really liked what they have shown of this game. The E3 video the trailers are showing off this game in a way that is getting me really hype for it. Looks like I will need to borrow my buddies PS4 once this drops.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last Spiderman game I really enjoyed was Spiderman 2 on PS2. It has a pretty big open world with tons of side missions to mess around with if you wanted a break from the story. I've played a few since then that are too linear for my taste.

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

Everyone's favorite friendly neighborhood spider-man is back with a new teaser trailer, continuing the trend of trailers from Paris Games Week 2017. The new trailer featured characters such as Mary Jane, Aunt May, and Kingpin. Developed by Insomniac Games for the PS4, Marvel's Spider-Man is set to launch sometime in 2018.

:arrow:Source

great pc is needed to play this game:cry:

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great pc is needed to play this game:cry:

isnt it a ps4 exclusive? ps4 runs a radeon hd7850 which is trash in modern day pc gaming (a $40 graphics card)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

isnt it a ps4 exclusive? ps4 runs a radeon hd7850 which is trash in modern day pc gaming (a $40 graphics card)

edit: a $15 graphics card according to ebay

edit: a $15 graphics card according to ebay

edit: a $1 bid graphics card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...