Hacking New Loadiine GX2 with No legit DLC support

BoopyDoopy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello Guys, I've some questions about Tokyo Mirage Sessions DLC.......

I wonder know DLC Tokyo Mirage Sessions (EUR) can use it on JAPAN version?
I LOVE this game very much!!! Can anyone else teach me how to use it EUR DLC on JAPAN version game? Thanks a lot!!!

Well, I've changed EUR version Title id to JAPAN version

BUT it didn't happen anythings in the game

My step:
1. change Title id to JAP version
2. v32 update+ SSB4 + Loadiine gx2 (DLC version)
3. RUN GAME
4, Check my player costumes
5. Failed (didn't happen anythings)

I've already tried v17 and v32 update to run game
it didn't happen anythings!!!

Can anyone else give me a hand? I wonder know what the question is?

Thanks a lot!!! ^__^

If the update and the game are from the same region, it's fine, leave the game's title id exactly as it is, otherwise use UWizard or another program to download the proper update, then change the aoc folder's name according to the name it should have for the japanese version, you can find a title database on wiiubrew (you want to look for Downloadable Content titles).

ck018214

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I've check the game and update are in a same region, also check aoc folder in correct Japanese Version…

Can somebody else help me test Tokyo Mirage Sessions DLC EUR version play in Japan version?

Thanks a lot!!!:-)

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
One question I've got is it possible to convert DLC downloaded with nusgrabber for example and then convert it for loadiine?

Ape8000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Peniskoker

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Mario Kart 8 dlc not working?

Another thing, i dont update my games because i didnt need it to.
But i have downloaded the Mario Kart 8 DLC and it wont show up.

I think i have to update the games but how?
I already downloaded the updates for my region with NUS grabber but the title has a lot zero's and a lot of small items inside.
What do i do with this folder?

Last edited by Peniskoker,

Peniskoker

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Yes you can, all

you need just to replace the AOC folder name to AOC (numbers must be changed for EUR or JPN or USA), message me and i will help you

I got Mario Kart 8 [AMKP01], EUR version and this folder aoc0005000c1010ed00
How do i get it to work?

I never updated Mario Kart 8, should i and how?

Exavold

eeh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If people want Smash 4 DLC on USB , you can always use SDCafiine with that mod that I won't link , it even works online.

I've even renamed my SDCafiine in HBL to "Smash 4 DLC Loader" and made an icon for it

Download it here , if you want to.

(moderators , i'm uploading the icon and meta.xml , not the DLC :P)

Last edited by Exavold,

buhdiego

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys... can't make my mario kart 8 DLC to work.... tried everything... loadiine gx2 mod... aoc0005000c1010ec00 folder on the same folder as meta, data and code... dlc mode on and also no legit dlc mode on... SMB mode... game works fine... v64 update (shows 4.1 on the game) but... no dlc :/ My Mario kart 8 is USA version "MARIO KART 8 [AMKE01]"... what may be wrong? happened to anyone here? how did you solve? :/

EDIT - Hey guys... solved my problem... it was the dlc i've downloaded that was a BAD dlc... downloaded an EUR dlc and changed de dlc folder name to work with the USA version.... ;D if anyone is having the same problem... try downloading from another source...

Last edited by buhdiego,

Peniskoker

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
* download the latest update with nusgrabber or similar tool
* decrypt update to get the code/content/meta folders
* merge the update with game
* load mk8 via SmashBrosMode

SmashBrosMod?
and how to activate the dlc?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey guys... can't make my mario kart 8 DLC to work.... tried everything... loadiine gx2 mod... aoc0005000c1010ec00 folder on the same folder as meta, data and code... dlc mode on and also no legit dlc mode on... SMB mode... game works fine... v64 update (shows 4.1 on the game) but... no dlc :/ My Mario kart 8 is USA version "MARIO KART 8 [AMKE01]"... what may be wrong? happened to anyone here? how did you solve? :/

EDIT - Hey guys... solved my problem... it was the dlc i've downloaded that was a BAD dlc... downloaded an EUR dlc and changed de dlc folder name to work with the USA version.... ;D if anyone is having the same problem... try downloading from another source...

Can u give me a guide how to install the EU version?

vasalpa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Does anyone know why in Mario Kart 8 there is some text which isn't shown? The text that is missing is the "Shop" in the menu, the "200cc" and all the DLC text (track and cup text). I have a US version and the issue is still present with no DLC. I tried to download the v64 update from both the NEW-NusGrabber and JNUSTool but that is not the issue since they are the same size. Using Smash bros mode, with latest smash update just to be sure. Anyone knows if that is normal? It isn't really that much of an issue but it is still a bit annoying.

buhdiego

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
SmashBrosMod?
and how to activate the dlc?

Can u give me a guide how to install the EU version?

Hey... it's pretty simple...

First of all... i'm loading the game via Loadiine with Loadiine GX2 MOD.

I assume you already have the EUR mario kart version... so...

1. Download the DLC from a reliable source (inside the DLC folder should have more than 4 folders... the one i've downloaded first had only 4, the one that did'nt work)
2. Download Loadiine GX2 MOD if you yet don't have it (search for Loadiine with no legit DLC support)
3. Update the game if you haven't yet (as far as i know, the latest version avaliable is v64 (shows 4.1 on the game) OBS: merge the update files with game files (overwriting it when asked). Using folder update and "update mode" on loadiine is known to have bugs)
4. Put the DLC folder in the game folder (after you do it... you'll have the DLC (the name of the DLC folder should be aoc0005000c1010ed00), META, DATA and CODE folder in it)
5. If you have downloaded the USA version of the DLC, its folder name will be aoc0005000c1010ec00, just rename it for aoc0005000c1010ed00 to work with the EUR version
6. Put the SD card in your wii u and load loadiine gx2 mod
7. Select mario kart 8, use Super Smash Bros launch mode (as it is the only mode that will load your game updated), turn on DLC support and No Legit DLC mode (only loadiine gx2 mod has this option). You have to own Super Smash Bros game to use SMB launch mode, obviously... if you don't own the game, you can install it via USB brazilian mode, it will work the same (it did to me. I've installed it on the wii u memory as i don't have an USB stick or HDD free to use on wii u)...

I've tried both USA and EUR versions and both worked, but EUR version of the game had the "shop" button name on the main menu of the game missing, also the "200cc" name on the selection of the speed to race... i don't know if it's because i have the USA version of wii u, but the same DLC worked with USA version with no problems.

If you have any doubts... just ask.. i'm brazilian and the language i speak is Portuguese, so... I've tried my best but maybe i wasn't clear enough...

Does anyone know why in Mario Kart 8 there is some text which isn't shown? The text that is missing is the "Shop" in the menu, the "200cc" and all the DLC text (track and cup text). I have a US version and the issue is still present with no DLC. I tried to download the v64 update from both the NEW-NusGrabber and JNUSTool but that is not the issue since they are the same size. Using Smash bros mode, with latest smash update just to be sure. Anyone knows if that is normal? It isn't really that much of an issue but it is still a bit annoying.

I had the same issue. I solved downloading the USA version of the game... in the USA version of the game with the same DLC i've downloaded and used with EUR version, "shop" and "200c" names are shown on the USA version. I just don't know why...

In your case... you already have the US version of the game... maybe your console is EUR? My console is USA and it happened with the EUR version of the game.... USA version was ok...

There is one thing though... i've downloaded the WUD of the Mario Kart 8 USA as i wasn't finding the loadiine ready 2 play version and converted to use with loadiine... maybe this is the reason why it shows to me the names?

I can try to upload my version of the game (updated if you prefer so) just tell me and i can do it on thursday.

Last edited by buhdiego,
Reactions: vasalpa

liljon042

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Allows the load DLC stored in SD. Patch in memory of the functions AOC, allocation of paths, etc... obtained from the work of dimok, maschell, and others. I only i also enjoy playing with this. Even unfinished, when everything is ok will be released

Permite la carga DLC almacenada en la Sd. Parche en memoria de las funciones AOC, asignacion de rutas, etc... obtenido del trabajo de dimok, maschell, y otros. Yo solo me divierto jugando con esto. Aun sin terminar, cuando todo este ok sera liberado

If the translation is bad sorry
Do you have an ETA of release? I'm in no hurry, but would like to know when :)

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this version of Loadiine get supported as the official one gets updated or both developers on their own?

I want to make the jump but I don't want a skewed compatibility list with the original being better for some reason.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1