Hacking New Loadiine GX2 with No legit DLC support

Shmario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Someone know how to make Tokyo Mirage Sessions DLC works on Loadiine?
i can't even make the update work on TMS
its weird,on Hyrule warriors works like a charm

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Someone know how to make Tokyo Mirage Sessions DLC works on Loadiine?
i can't even make the update work on TMS
its weird,on Hyrule warriors works like a charm
None of the DLC packs I tried have worked yet with any of the Loadiine versions that can load DLC from SD. It just does not work for now (unsure if it has anything to do with the fact that in case of TMS, it actually has content inside the addon folders and not just a empty folder maybe with a .txt to point out DLC being usable to the game where the content already lies within.)

Also: About AOCpatcher. Tried Wii Sports Club. Did not work of course but given the theory on SD access in last page, is whatever. Excited to see anything more happen with it.

buhdiego

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was hoping this would work with mario kart 8.... great work, by the way... I guess I'll have to stick to the redNAND and 64gb sd card anyways :T i was holding so hard not to....

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will work eventually. Just wait another week or two. c:
It won't work ever if games need sd card access. That is a limit of what the iosu allows us to do and the only game with dlc that can use the sd card (And is allowed by iosu) is super smash bros

liljon042

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It won't work ever if games need sd card access. That is a limit of what the iosu allows us to do and the only game with dlc that can use the sd card (And is allowed by iosu) is super smash bros
Can anyone confirm if it's only games that need sd access? It's an unfinished program, give it a couple weeks, and we'll see. If it doesn't then I'll probably just purchase the DLC myself, which isn't a big deal, I'd just rather not spend $50 on Hyrule Warriors DLC.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone confirm if it's only games that need sd access? It's an unfinished program, give it a couple weeks, and we'll see. If it doesn't then I'll probably just purchase the DLC myself, which isn't a big deal, I'd just rather not spend $50 on Hyrule Warriors DLC.
This has been tested with 5 games i think. Only one worked which was smash. The rest didn't work likely cause no sd access

Peniskoker

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hey... it's pretty simple...

First of all... i'm loading the game via Loadiine with Loadiine GX2 MOD.

I assume you already have the EUR mario kart version... so...

1. Download the DLC from a reliable source (inside the DLC folder should have more than 4 folders... the one i've downloaded first had only 4, the one that did'nt work)
2. Download Loadiine GX2 MOD if you yet don't have it (search for Loadiine with no legit DLC support)
3. Update the game if you haven't yet (as far as i know, the latest version avaliable is v64 (shows 4.1 on the game) OBS: merge the update files with game files (overwriting it when asked). Using folder update and "update mode" on loadiine is known to have bugs) I've download the update from NUS grabber, but it gave me 0005000E1010ED00 folder with more than 78 files. So what now?
4. Put the DLC folder in the game folder (after you do it... you'll have the DLC (the name of the DLC folder should be aoc0005000c1010ed00), META, DATA and CODE folder in it)
5. If you have downloaded the USA version of the DLC, its folder name will be aoc0005000c1010ec00, just rename it for aoc0005000c1010ed00 to work with the EUR version
6. Put the SD card in your wii u and load loadiine gx2 mod
7. Select mario kart 8, use Super Smash Bros launch mode (as it is the only mode that will load your game updated), turn on DLC support and No Legit DLC mode (only loadiine gx2 mod has this option). You have to own Super Smash Bros game to use SMB launch mode, obviously... if you don't own the game, you can install it via USB brazilian mode, it will work the same (it did to me. I've installed it on the wii u memory as i don't have an USB stick or HDD free to use on wii u)...
The brazilian USB method dont support DLC right?

I've tried both USA and EUR versions and both worked, but EUR version of the game had the "shop" button name on the main menu of the game missing, also the "200cc" name on the selection of the speed to race... i don't know if it's because i have the USA version of wii u, but the same DLC worked with USA version with no problems.

If you have any doubts... just ask.. i'm brazilian and the language i speak is Portuguese, so... I've tried my best but maybe i wasn't clear enough...

Do i have to use the Smash Bros method everytime or only once?

masqchips

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If only some games have access to sd card, AOC patcher has sd access and can be resolved, is more work and time. The real problem is the time that I, or other have to develop the code, to think that one uses his free time in these things.

Si sólo algunos de los juegos tienen acceso a la tarjeta SD. AOC patcher tiene acceso sd y se puede resolver, solo es más trabajo y tiempo. El verdadero problema es el tiempo que yo, u otros tienen que desarrollar el código, pensar que uno usa su tiempo libre en estas cosas.

Reactions: gbamix

NekoVJ18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
MasQchips, you are the best for taking the hassles of creating all these programs. really we know that when a code is developed mostly in leisure time one has because work does not leave him many times. We understand that, and although not think I can help with anything, if I give my full support.

MasQchips eres el mejor por tomarte las molestias de crear todos esos programas. Sabemos realmente que cuando se desarrolla un código se hace mayormente en el tiempo libre que uno posee porque el trabajo no lo deja muchas veces. Comprendemos eso, y aunque no creo poder ayudar en algo, si te doy todo mi apoyo.

Reactions: gbamix

Phanton

GBAtemp's Nui lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
@Peniskoker could you PM me were you got the DLC? I'm running in the same problem as you did (DLC folder has 4 folders in it instead of the usual meta, content and data folders)
Also, Smash can't be launched in Smash mode right?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Peniskoker could you PM me were you got the DLC? I'm running in the same problem as you did (DLC folder has 4 folders in it instead of the usual meta, content and data folders)
Look up "That iso site" and its the first link. Replace 3ds with wiiu and your their.
Also, Smash can't be launched in Smash mode right?
You can but would be pointless.

Might I suggest using sigpatches https://gbatemp.net/threads/simple-signature-check-patcher.451138/ so you can install games and dlc to your homemenu and play online.

Phanton

GBAtemp's Nui lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Look up "That iso site" and its the first link. Replace 3ds with wiiu and your their.
I got them from there and didn't work.
Also I thought you couldn't install DLC to internal memory, and I don't have a HDD so I don't know if sigpatches would help me unless I'm missing something here.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got them from there and didn't work.
Also I thought you couldn't install DLC to internal memory, and I don't have a HDD so I don't know if sigpatches would help me unless I'm missing something here.
You can install to system memory. In fact most of my games are installed to internal memory

SommenRider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a way to have Loadiine separate games into categories, or browse folders?

Say I have the folders "wiiu" and "vc" inside "wiiu/games". Can Loadiine display these two folders so I can enter each one independently and launch games from within?

Pilant

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried this mod and it works great! I was able to get free mario kart 8 DLC without owning it. It also has a nice splash screen.
Could I have a link to download a ready MK8 with DLC? I tried to create one all night long but seems that my loadiine (the right version with DLC support) doesn't see the update either! Thanks a lot

MaitreLLD

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Folder structure DLC
-Place the DLC into the titles path on your SD Card /wiiu/games/titles/[Title Id]/[AOC Title].

(e.g. for Super Smash Bros EUR /wiiu/games/titles/0005000010145000/aoc0005000c10145000
Does it work with disc games ? I did exactly that and it doesn't load the DLC for my disc version of Smash. (SD Cafiine works though)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM