Hacking Wii Sports Club - semi working in Loadiine MiiMaker

Ape8000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please kill this post if it is straying too far.

If you download the DLC using NUSgrabber for Wii Sports Club (USA# 0005000c10144d00), then generate a 3DS TIK, you can use Cdecrypt or New-NUSgrabber to decrypt the contents into a Loadiine format.
Using masqchips Loadiine mod, you can enable no legimate DLC and Tennis will work in MiiMaker mode.

I haven't had time to play with it, but creating separate AOC files like for Hyrule Warriors does not work. It actually stops Tennis from working.

Just thought I'd put this out there for others to play with.

For a Loadiine Mod that plays all the sports see:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/loadiine-mod-y1-dlc-on-sd.447048/

Do not ask how to find the encoded title key on that Title Key site.
I think it is OK to link the TIK generator site.

Last edited by Ape8000,

Mr Objection

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Please kill this post if it is straying too far.

If you download the DLC using NUSgrabber for Wii Sports Club (USA# 0005000c10144d00), then generate a 3DS TIK, you can use Cdecrypt or New-NUSgrabber to decrypt the contents into a Loadiine format.
Using masqchips Loadiine mod, you can enable no legimate DLC and Tennis will work in MiiMaker mode.

I haven't had time to play with it, but creating separate AOC files like for Hyrule Warriors does not work. It actually stops Tennis from working.

Just thought I'd put this out there for others to play with.

Do not ask how to find the encoded title key on that Title Key site.
I think it is OK to link the TIK generator site.
very interesting, dont you know of a simpler way to do that?

Ape8000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WooHoo.
Loadiine MiiMaker.
Code coming Soon(tm)

upload_2016-10-30_18-41-7.png

Want to test other DLC first.

aaronjohns

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Well for those who want easy to follow instructions to play tennis (Mii Maker Mode) for the time being follow the steps below.(Only for NTSC-U Wii U)

1) Dump your regular wii sports club Disc and convert it into the loadliine format.(Use whatever method you want.)

2) Then copy the decrypted Wii sports club files into the games folder of the SD Card.

3) Then inside the wii sports club folder create a new folder named aoc0005000c10144d00

4) Then open the aoc0005000c10144d00 folder and create a new folder named 0010

(Note:- make sure you don't add anything into the 0010 folder. Leave it blank.)

5) Then get the latest version of MasQchips Loadiine GX2 MOD and copy the elf into the SD card.

Link:- https://masqchips.github.io/loadiine_gx2/

6) Then insert the SD card into the Wii U and then launch loadiine.

7) Then enable DLC support as well as DLC no legitimet and then select OK.

8) Then you can play tennis.

Last edited by aaronjohns,

Mr Objection

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well for those who want easy to follow instructions to play tennis (Mii Maker Mode) for the time being follow the steps below.(Only for NTSC-U Wii U)

1) Dump your regular wii sports club Disc and convert it into the loadliine format.(Use whatever method you want.)

2) Then copy the decrypted Wii sports club files into the games folder of the SD Card.

3) Then inside the wii sports club folder create a new folder named aoc0005000c10144d00

5) Then get the latest version of MasQchips Loadiine GX2 MOD and copy the elf into the SD card.

just for tennis? and the other sports?

Ape8000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Code is ready.. Took longer then I wanted because I was trying to cleanup the DLC routines. Turns out the hole DLC API sucks, and doesn't really work as the docs say. So I just added the patch that loops and validated the DLC.

Code:
DECL(int, AOC_GetPurchaseInfo, u32 * bResult, u64 title_id, u16 contentIndexes[], u32 numberOfContent, void * buffer, u32 buffer_size)
{
  int result  = real_AOC_GetPurchaseInfo(bResult, title_id, contentIndexes, numberOfContent, buffer, buffer_size );
if(GAME_LAUNCHED && gEnableDLC)
  {
for (u32 i = 0; i < numberOfContent; i++)
{
if (bResult != NULL)
*bResult++ = 1;
}
result = 0;
}

return result;
}

Reactions: gbamix and nexusmtz

aaronjohns

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
just for tennis? and the other sports?
Just for tennis.

If you want all the sports use yardape8000 loadiine mod y1. Here are revised instructions on how to run wii sports club on mii maker with all the sports unlocked. No need of downloading the title 0005000c10144d00 from nusgrabber. My method uses blank folders to unlock the sports.

1) Get the game and dump it on your SD card using any method you want.

2) Then create a folder named aoc0005000c10144d00 within the wii sports club folder on the SD card.

3)Then within the aoc0005000c10144d00 folder create five different blank folders with the following names which is given in serial order below:-
i) 0010
ii) 0011
iii) 0012
iv) 0013
v) 0014

4) Then add yardape8000 loadiine elf file to your SD card. Link:- https://github.com/Yardape8000/loadiine_gx2/releases/tag/y1

5) Then boot up loadiine on your Wii U.

6) Then enable DLC support for wii sports club and then select OK.

7) Afterwards the game will boot up and all the sports will be unlocked.

Thanks to Yardape8000 for creating a fork of Loadiine which can run many more games with dlc support and also for the earlier instructions for unlocking the tennis game.

Reactions: gbamix and geheim

yahoo

G͝B͢A͜t͞em҉p̡ R̨e͢g̷ul̨aŗ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should be possible to get the DLC ticket from the WUD, somewhere, I would think. We just only know how where the title ticket is within a WUD and have tools to extract only that ticket.

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just for tennis.

If you want all the sports use yardape8000 loadiine mod y1. Here are revised instructions on how to run wii sports club on mii maker with all the sports unlocked. No need of downloading the title 0005000c10144d00 from nusgrabber. My method uses blank folders to unlock the sports.

1) Get the game and dump it on your SD card using any method you want.

2) Then create a folder named aoc0005000c10144d00 within the wii sports club folder on the SD card.

3)Then within the aoc0005000c10144d00 folder create five different blank folders with the following names which is given in serial order below:-
i) 0010
ii) 0011
iii) 0012
iv) 0013
v) 0014

4) Then add yardape8000 loadiine elf file to your SD card. Link:- https://github.com/Yardape8000/loadiine_gx2/releases/tag/y1

5) Then boot up loadiine on your Wii U.

6) Then enable DLC support for wii sports club and then select OK.

7) Afterwards the game will boot up and all the sports will be unlocked.

Thanks to Yardape8000 for creating a fork of Loadiine which can run many more games with dlc support and also for the earlier instructions for unlocking the tennis game.
Thanks . been racking my brain for this

MHDestination

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sports Club unlocks all sports when played from disc (Smash Bros. or Art Academy modes).

It must have some kind of media-check.

Maybe someone could patch the binary to bypass this check?

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos

not working working for me,maybe because i have PAL console & PAL version of the game !!

reprep

Trophies
Website
melankolisavar.blogspot.com
XP
Country
same here, PAL console, PAL game, doesn't work. Still thanks a lot for the achievement.

Also changing aoc0005000c10144d00 to aoc0005000c10144e00 (euro title id) doesn't work either. All games are still grayed out. I am using the Yardape8000's fork and DLC on SD is enabled.

Last edited by reprep,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: