• Views 1,685
  • Replies 27
  • Likes 1

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Never been stung by anything. Every so often I worry that if I were to be stung I might go into anaphylactic shock, and contemplate capturing a bee, driving to A&E, and letting it sting me there. But then, the NHS is so shite they'd probably just let me suffocate on the floor.

Reactions: Deleted User

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That fun around you these days? Hardly all sunshine and light here but better than the alternatives I have seen out in the world.

Anyway depending upon the allergen/poison it is not the first time but the second time, assuming the second time is a couple of weeks later or at least not immediate, that gets you. You occasionally see it if you got stung as a baby or something and have no idea you did, and things like hornets can hurt you outright. Also why would you do a bee? Wasps are the common and aggressive things, at least until those Africanised bees get a toehold.
http://www.microbiologytext.com/5th_ed/book/displayarticle/aid/402

I don't know what is offered with regards to tests and potentially inducement of responses and the like here, you could probably go ask your GP and say something I am going to take up farm work and I would rather not have it happen 45 minutes from the nearest medic.

D

Deleted-379826

OP
I am here 2day. I have never been stung 2day and hopefully not 2morrow!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: Just started God of War 2 on the PS2