OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ryusui said:
It makes perfect sense if you consider the DSi didn't exist until 2008.
Yes, but Nanashi no Game was released July 3, 2008. And Nanashi no Game Me was released August 27, 2009. GameFAQs says that Chi and Goku were released to DSiWare September 9, 2009, but that's mostly irrelevant.

The DSi was released November 1, 2008. By April 5, 2009, the DSi was in all territories.

The DSi was around by the time Me was released, and Chi and Goku were released after Me, so doesn't that mean they could have been released on the DSiWare first?

Ryusui

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
watercrown.info
XP
Country
United States
Huh. I thought NNG was older than that. (Probably should pay more attention to the copyright date on the title screen.
happy.gif
wink.gif

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ryusui said:
Huh. I thought NNG was older than that. (Probably should pay more attention to the copyright date on the title screen.
happy.gif
wink.gif
Nope.

You know, now that I think about it, what if Square Enix took some information about the DSi (the downloading games via wifi bit) and used it?

Edit) Added my review of the translation to the first post, if anyone wants to read it. I'm horrible at reviewing, however.

Ryusui

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
watercrown.info
XP
Country
United States
Just so you know, the "spooky" font is Cannibal Corpse, the Times-like font is Garamond, the in-game font is (to my knowledge) the DS default, whatever it's called, and the font I used for the new title screen logo is...Courier. That's right, I dressed up boring old Courier to look like pure terror. I think right-aligning the whole thing did as much for it as the Photoshop filter I added to get the original's "fuzzy" look. :3

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ryusui said:
Just so you know, the "spooky" font is Cannibal Corpse, the Times-like font is Garamond, the in-game font is (to my knowledge) the DS default, whatever it's called, and the font I used for the new title screen logo is...Courier. That's right, I dressed up boring old Courier to look like pure terror. I think right-aligning the whole thing did as much for it as the Photoshop filter I added to get the original's "fuzzy" look. :3
Thanks. I'll get to adding that information in later.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ryusui said:
Thanks. I'll get to adding that information in later.

Tronada

Trophies
XP
Country
Can't wait to get my hands on this. I've been wanting to play this one a lot ever since I saw the trailer ages ago.

Great work guys. Thank you in advance.

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
I had no idea the Herculean challenge of taking on this game was happening...

If any of the main crew are ever in London, there's a pint with your name on it!!!

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a quick little question that's not related to the translation itself, but to the game:

There's a song on the Sound EP (To Father: When you come home, please listen.) that I can't place in-game. I've played and gotten both endings, but I never heard this song. Where in the game does this song play? It sounds like the scene it would be in would be quite chilling.

summvs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I believe that track is an interpretation of the music and game themes that's included on the EP but not actually featured in the game.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
summvs said:
I believe that track is an interpretation of the music and game themes that's included on the EP but not actually featured in the game.
Interesting. It's like Zelda Reorchestrated's 'soundscapes', then. Or maybe it's a preview track for Nanashi no Game Me.

summvs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Also, I'm on vacation for a few weeks (Seicomart, I'll be in London next week!) and will be fairly busy, but I have my DSi and MacBook and will be fixing reported bugs every couple of days.

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great! I can't wait for the release. (BTW, what flashcart does Sora use? I use a R4 (Original, srsly) that can run Wood. I just want to know if it'll work on that one.)

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Nagato said:
One of the testers got a late start so it's taking a little longer than I was expecting. Most of the bugs seem to be ironed out at this point since Sora played through it multiple times for us.
I'm still playing through it multiple times, but I've played it so much now that I've memorized how to beat the entire game and it's starting to lose its scary effects on me.

QUOTE(chaosdarkneo @ Sep 21 2011, 01:09 PM) Great! I can't wait for the release. (BTW, what flashcart does Sora use? I use a R4 (Original, srsly) that can run Wood. I just want to know if it'll work on that one.)
I use an R4 that runs Wood R4 (That info is in my sig, actually). The game, with the translation, works perfectly. I'm 100% sure when the patch is released, it'll work for you.

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't notice the small font XD Sorry, I was too attracted to the picture
tongue.gif

I'm glad. Wood R4 seems to be the more avidly supportd cart nowadays o.O

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
chaosdarkneo said:
Wood R4 seems to be the more avidly supportd cart nowadays o.O
Thank Yellow Wood Goblin (Wood R4) and RetroGameFan (An updated version of YSMenu). If it wasn't for them, R4 users would be stuck with an outdated YSmenu that didn't play ANY new games.

BTW, the cart isn't a Wood R4. The cart is simply an R4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol