OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ryusui said:
Nagato: Project leader, hacker, programmer.

summvs: Translator.

Ryusui: Proofreader, graphic designer.

If I missed anything, I'm sure one of the other two will pipe up.
Thanks. I wasn't sure what to put up there.
tongue.gif

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
I saw this post

Sora de Eclaune said:
Just yesterday, I was suddenly hearing a snippet of Nanashi no Theme (the theme of Nanashi no Game) being repeated over and over for a few hours. I couldn't find any physical source of the sound, but I could hear it as if it were being played very quietly directly next to my left ear. It was probably in my head, but that did freak me out just a tad.

I mean, I like that song, but to hear it like that was scary.

Edit) For those who don't know, it's this song. The part that I heard over and over was 0:00 to 0:08.
[youtube]FGoQm-a-9W8[/youtube]

Then immediately after I heard it, I knew this was a great game.

*waits for patch to be released*

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ron975 said:
I saw this post

Sora de Eclaune said:
Just yesterday, I was suddenly hearing a snippet of Nanashi no Theme (the theme of Nanashi no Game) being repeated over and over for a few hours. I couldn't find any physical source of the sound, but I could hear it as if it were being played very quietly directly next to my left ear. It was probably in my head, but that did freak me out just a tad.

I mean, I like that song, but to hear it like that was scary.

Edit) For those who don't know, it's this song. The part that I heard over and over was 0:00 to 0:08.
[youtube]FGoQm-a-9W8[/youtube]

Then immediately after I heard it, I knew this was a great game.

*waits for patch to be released*
Watch the trailers. They give a better idea of what the game actually is. And they have that theme.

Trailer 1
Trailer 2

demitrius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sora de Eclaune said:
summvs said:
I think you mean G-Han, who contributed some early translation work.
Should he be included in the list too, then?

Depending on how much contributed, just a brief mention should be enough.

Translation: summvs
Addtl. Translation: G-Han

G-Han

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh boy, three (or four?) weeks without Internet connection and I've already been nearly forgotten. I couldn't get it up and running - I just moved, by the way, hence my absence - so yesterday a mechanic came by and stated it was impossible to get connected. For now, I'm leeching (with permission) my neighbour's internet connection, in the hope I figure out something.

Anyway. Yes, summvs and Nagato did most of the translation work. I only translated the first two days and some of the third, but a mention would be appreciated.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
G-Han said:
Oh boy, three (or four?) weeks without Internet connection and I've already been nearly forgotten.

I'm sorry, I just couldn't keep up with who was doing what.

Edit) IF ANYONE WISHES TO HELP OUT MORE, WE COULD ALWAYS HAVE THE TRAILERS TRANSLATED. THAT WOULD HELP GATHER IN MORE SUPPORTERS OF THIS PROJECT.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ferofax said:
awwww... i got hyped when i saw mentions of "patch" and "mediafire"... ahaha. i actually went back to the first post to check (which looks damn proper now, Sora!
happy.gif
).
Yeah, well... I just need to know what bases to cover for download sites. I do know that some people can't access certain download sites, and it's always good to have a backup if one or two go down.

Edit) OOPS! I double posted when I actually meant to copy and paste this as an edit to my previous post. Sorry about that!

Edit 2) I've learned of two DSiWare sequels to Nanashi no Game and Nanashi no Game Me... Noroi no Game Chi (Cursed Game: Blood) and Noroi no Game Goku (Cursed Game: Prison). It's too bad you can't render DSiWare playable on a flash card because these DSiWare, according to Wikipedia, are playable versions of the actual cursed game (the version from Me, probably, since these have a lot of platforming elements). From what I understand, the story behind these DSiWare is that they're cursed and you'll die in 7 days if you don't finish them, just like in the two Nanashi no Game games, except a little less in-game.

Zanahoria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This game sounds AMAZING, I'm a huge horror fan so I can't wait!!

Keep up the good work, guys!
biggrin.gif

And thank you so much in advance!

choconado

Doesn't understand a damn thing on here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sora de Eclaune said:
Edit 2) I've learned of two DSiWare sequels to Nanashi no Game and Nanashi no Game Me... Noroi no Game Chi (Cursed Game: Blood) and Noroi no Game Goku (Cursed Game: Prison). It's too bad you can't render DSiWare playable on a flash card because these DSiWare, according to Wikipedia, are playable versions of the actual cursed game (the version from Me, probably, since these have a lot of platforming elements). From what I understand, the story behind these DSiWare is that they're cursed and you'll die in 7 days if you don't finish them, just like in the two Nanashi no Game games, except a little less in-game.

When first researching this game a few years back, I too learned of these spin-offs. IIRC they were also available as downloads on certain cellphone networks, much like how "Final Fantasy IV: The After Years" was originally released....

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
choconado said:
Sora de Eclaune said:

When first researching this game a few years back, I too learned of these spin-offs. IIRC they were also available as downloads on certain cellphone networks, much like how "Final Fantasy IV: The After Years" was originally released....
Cell phone? That makes no sense. The cursed game was released on a Nintendo DS parody in-game. Not a cell phone parody!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/NchZ-mHqTb0?si=GSpRRrJ-yLRxQ39E