[Release] E.X. Troopers English Translation [3DS]

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yes, the first release was complete. This update fixes a few errors and adds bubble subtitles to a PS3 video.

FTI has never released partial or unfinished translations.
ok good to know! hey i need a cartridge to play this? i remember them from the dragon quest slime game, it's the same team right? i never figured out how to play that because i don't have the cartridge either.
For legal pruposes, let's say publicly that my cartridges were lost in a fire but i have a backup of the games dumped somewhere B-)

RetroNerdGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok good to know! hey i need a cartridge to play this? i remember them from the dragon quest slime game, it's the same team right? i never figured out how to play that because i don't have the cartridge either.
For legal pruposes, let's say publicly that my cartridges were lost in a fire but i have a backup of the games dumped somewhere B-)
I think it might work since it's just an update file type of translation patch.

Reactions: placebo_yue

IcySon55

Leader of Fan Translators International
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Based on our own rules around this, no comment.

Riku379YT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried to install the game with the translation patch on the HShop of my New Nintendo 3DS, but it gives me this error message.

Failed to install CIA file.
Result code: 0xD8E0806A
Level: Permanent (27)
Summary: Invalid argument (7)
Module: AM (32)
Desc: Cert signature or hash check failed (106)

So I tried again by installing the patch and a Japanese version of the game, but by installing the Japanese version, this same error message is displayed.
If anyone can help me it would be nice of you because I really want to try this game.
Post automatically merged:

I tried to install the game with the translation patch on the HShop of my New Nintendo 3DS, but it gives me this error message.

So I tried again by installing the patch and a Japanese version of the game, but by installing the Japanese version, this same error message is displayed.
If anyone can help me it would be nice of you because I really want to try this game.

IcySon55

Leader of Fan Translators International
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Sounds like a dying SD card to me.

Thee_Stranger

Unknown Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know what I'm doing wrong, but the patch is apparently a dead link. I click on it, and nothing happens. :wink:

EDIT: Ended up downloading it off of Internet Archive. But after unzipping it, the file is a 3DS file, not a CIA file as the instructions on Fan Translations International says.

Last edited by Thee_Stranger,

remlei

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't know what I'm doing wrong, but the patch is apparently a dead link. I click on it, and nothing happens. :wink:

EDIT: Ended up downloading it off of Internet Archive. But after unzipping it, the file is a 3DS file, not a CIA file as the instructions on Fan Translations International says.

well unless your torrent client you use properly integrated for magnet links you should have no issues downloading the latest patch. but in your case you probably dont have a torrent client installed in the first place.

Reactions: Thee_Stranger
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Salut tous le monde ! Enfaite il y'a un jeu que j'ai vraiment aimé, aot 2 sur 3ds la actu impossible d'avancer est ce possible d'avoir un code cheat pour au moin avoir des minerais illimité ?

Thee_Stranger

Unknown Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well unless your torrent client you use properly integrated for magnet links you should have no issues downloading the latest patch. but in your case you probably dont have a torrent client installed in the first place.
Yeaahhh... definitely don't have a torrent client. Will have to investigate further.

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Sounds like a dying SD card to me.
Hey, translation dude. Wanted to say thank you and ask you to deliver it to other members.
Great job on a great game. Actually just really decent game, but that's not the point.
Even tho Lost Planet, much like Dino Crisis, never found it's identity and every game was vastly different from another, I still like this setting, and glad I was able to properly finish the last one the series.
I've tried to play it in japanese, but barely understand anything, so decided not to bother with such repetitive game if the plot won't carry it.
Machine translated version was not much better, so I've dropped it after a while again.
But this genuine translation. Yes, that's the stuff. Even tho plot itself is nothing boundary pushing, but chars are pretty attractive and well written, and it takes some properly translated dialogues to show that, and there we have it. Despite some setbacks this game have I was able to properly enjoy, things like atmosphere and vibe, the subjective stuff.
Now solid gameplay was boosted with proper storytelling I finished it swiftly with great joy. What should I say?

'Very well, very well!'

Reactions: IcySon55

zfreeman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it different to the one from the hShop/extras/translated games/ex troopers(eng patched) ?
It is different. That is the Google-translated version that initially came out. That one is a pre-patched game CIA.

Whereas, this translation is included in a separate update patch, which affects an unaltered version of the game.

Last edited by zfreeman,
Reactions: IcySon55

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s