rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I remember correctly, he was offered to be one, but rejected it. Could be my bad memory, though.
He definitely would make a really good moderator, though. Well that's what I think. :/
Why'd he turn it down? I mean, don't you get paid to moderate? or is that a rumor :u

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moderators are mostly forum control in their main duties, but they generally have no problem with stickying or unstickying a thread or moving stuff around if they're PMed and asked so it's not like there's a problem if I make a new guide or an old one falls into disuse.
Das not even why u should be a mod. You should be a mod of this cuz of all the stuffs you post. Plus you'll have a new found respect for the newbies.

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I have tried many drugs in my life but there is no other high like having total control over buttons on the internet. That shit is intense and i've tried it only once in my life. Don't want to do it again because it's very addictive and dangerous.

Rydian, do you want a job?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I have tried many drugs in my life but there is no other high like having total control over buttons on the internet. That shit is intense and i've tried it only once in my life. Don't want to do it again because it's very addictive and dangerous.

Rydian, do you want a job?
What do these buttons do?

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh man, you get a huge rush with these buttons. I tried them once and with these buttons you can ban people, delete their posts, edit their posts or just disclose as much private information as you can about your minions in the forum where you are now God when you have total control of these buttons. I'm telling you, i've been there and it's unlike any other drug i've tried. It can kill you at a very young age because people always tend to overdose with this drug. After i used it once i went into a therapy group to avoid further addiction.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh man, you get a huge rush with these buttons. I tried them once and with these buttons you can ban people, delete their posts, edit their posts or just disclose as much private information as you can about your minions in the forum where you are now God when you have total control of these buttons. I'm telling you, i've been there and it's unlike any other drug i've tried. It can kill you at a very young age because people always tend to overdose with this drug. After i used it once i went into a therapy group to avoid further addiction.
But I already have buttons that do things like "google search" and "post this message" and "send this IM".

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
No no, the buttons you're talking about are released to the general public. Anyone can use them. I was talking about special moderator buttons that only the chosen ones are allowed to use. I'm telling you, you have to go through proper training otherwise you're gonna overdose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1