masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I tried, but I don't know the complete build ID of JPN version, so I can not place the exefs_patch file correctly...
Could you please tell me how can I get the complete build ID?
But...
Read again my post. What you tried? Compare? Why you need bid when you have patches 1.1.1 for both versions?

immortalCO

Trophies
XP
Country
China
But...
Read again my post. What you tried? Compare? Why you need bid when you have patches 1.1.1 for both versions?

Now I have successfully made it work!
I found the complete build ID with the method in the thread "Title and build ids for games" (I am a new member that cannot post hyperlinks), then modified the IPS file by comparison and used the same cheat file. Now it seems working correctly with my JPN version game.

Attachments

• MHRiseFPSUnlocker_JPN_1.1.2.zip
    2 KB · Views: 190

shahanshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is it possible to make a mod removing or reducing the graphical effects? The screen is an absolute clutter in multiplayer mode

(I'd personally like to keep the blood effects since they are the legacy effects :) )

Last edited by shahanshah,

mustardscientist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to make a mod removing or reducing the graphical effects? The screen is an absolute clutter in multiplayer mode

(I'd personally like to keep the blood effects since they are the legacy effects :) )
Exactly what we need too. People made on PC to reduce graphical effect and World became so much easier in the eyes.

canope

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Idk what risk is the risk but I've been playing constantly at max clock 1785/921/1600 for over a year or so at extremely high temperature (around 70), my switch is still intact ( it's 3 year-old for now). Unless there is no case relates to "K.I.A" of overclocking, it's "safe" for now.

Again, OC will kill any machine at time but you will die or sell something before it'll be happened soon.

Enjoy gaming while it will be lasted.

I'm running 2193/921/2131 on Erista btw.

Hi,
Can you help us by explaining how the overclocking is done ?
I've seen mention to change to the pcv table and changing the voltage to 1.2v for the RAM overclock but... nobody seem to want to explain how to alter the pcv table in order to do that.

Thank you in advance,

Last edited by canope,

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi,
Can you help us by explaining how the overclocking is done ?
I've seen mention to change to the pcv table and changing the voltage to 1.2v for the RAM overclock but... nobody seem to want to explain how to alter the pcv table in order to do that.

Thank you in advance,
I won't provide here method how to get higher clocks and don't ask it. If author of those patches would like to share it, he will do it.

Talk about it somewhere else.

D

Deleted User

Sorry.
It's really frustrating to be aware that it's possible to do something ( patch the pcv trough hekate / minerva and atmosphere) but dont be able to find real useful information about how to do it.
I don't understand why it is considered such a gatekeeping/taboo topic tbh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: oh right those