Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
m3rox said:
SimpyDsi said:
[badjoke]
Amputees, never fear! This guy used to be a Paster!
[/badjoke]

Sorry. And http://gbatemp.net/t290199-faith-healing-n...known?&st=0

Pastor. Although, if he has a computer I'm sure he's done plenty copy/pasting.
There's the spelling mistake in the quote.
rolleyes.gif

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
aminemaster said:
Slyakin said:
New discovery! Placebo!

To believe in Jesus for a medicine to work... This is fake.
i'm a muslim wont this work with me?
hateps3.gif
bullshit

Never says you have to believe in Jesus as the messiah, so you might enough for it to work
wink.gif

But the Jesus I was taught about and have read stories of, I don't think he'd charge people that desperate. Or that God would set the RRP in any currency more than belief if God would set a price. This man obviously has no faith any more, if he ever truly did, and abusing others faith in this way is disgusting.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cwstjdenobs said:
But the Jesus I was taught about and have read stories of, I don't think he'd charge people that desperate. Or that God would set the RRP in any currency more than belief if God would set a price. This man obviously has no faith any more, if he ever truly did, and abusing others faith in this way is disgusting.

You would be correct. In Acts, the apostles specifically disavow the selling of divine blessing for money (see below), not that it of course stopped the catholic church from blatantly doing it wholesale during the middle ages and beyond.

Acts 8 (NIV)

14 When the apostles in Jerusalem heard that Samaria had accepted the word of God, they sent Peter and John to Samaria. 15 When they arrived, they prayed for the new believers there that they might receive the Holy Spirit, 16 because the Holy Spirit had not yet come on any of them; they had simply been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. 17 Then Peter and John placed their hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit.

18 When Simon saw that the Spirit was given at the laying on of the apostles’ hands, he offered them money 19 and said, “Give me also this ability so that everyone on whom I lay my hands may receive the Holy Spirit.”

20 Peter answered: “May your money perish with you, because you thought you could buy the gift of God with money! 21 You have no part or share in this ministry, because your heart is not right before God. 22 Repent of this wickedness and pray to the Lord in the hope that he may forgive you for having such a thought in your heart. 23 For I see that you are full of bitterness and captive to sin.”

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So this is like that Indian guy who claimed to have not ate or drank anything for some odd number of years and the media lapped that up too, believing every word of it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1