Post Metal That Melted Your Face Off \m/

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Much like my esteemed colleague I think I may find some enjoyment in this thread. Anyway I spent many hours trying to find something to feed to audiosurf, because for some reason I would not accept it sucked at fast paced music. Not that I need to say it in a thread like this but louder is better.

I do not actually much care for Iron Maiden but that Rock In Rio version of fear of the dark gets me every time. Face may not be melted from the technicality of it all but try not feeling small when it is on

Falchion - Mayhem Machine

Khold - Den Store Allianse

Tom Waits - Starving in the Belly of a Whale

The Khold song I can tolerate on the growling side of things, however all other growling immediately gets rated against Tom Waits, and so far it all loses.

Anyway this is going to end as a wall of youtube so I will leave it there for now.

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Much like my esteemed colleague I think I may find some enjoyment in this thread. Anyway I spent many hours trying to find something to feed to audiosurf, because for some reason I would not accept it sucked at fast paced music. Not that I need to say it in a thread like this but louder is better.

I do not actually much care for Iron Maiden but that Rock In Rio version of fear of the dark gets me every time. Face may not be melted from the technicality of it all but try not feeling small when it is on

Falchion - Mayhem Machine

Khold - Den Store Allianse

Tom Waits - Starving in the Belly of a Whale

The Khold song I can tolerate on the growling side of things, however all other growling immediately gets rated against Tom Waits, and so far it all loses.

Anyway this is going to end as a wall of youtube so I will leave it there for now.

All of that is weak sauce except for Mayhem Machine try this :P

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of the new stuff I get is from Bandcamp (mosh daily \m/) and bandcamp. So I'll have to hunt around to see if I can consistently find stuff to share from youtube.
Here's my first entry. The whole album is uploaded on youtube and free to download from bandcamp.

thoughts about what you guys posted
Lobotomy: not really my style but the solos were cool none the less.
Revocation: really cool
Iron Maiden: <3 no words necessary, really

Reactions: RustInPeace

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Bortz that Rings of Saturn band is sicc as hell. Gonna have to check that out more.
I love the metal underground scene right now. Circle Pit is where its at.
All of the Rings of Saturn's newest album should be on youtube.

But these guys... Bloodshot Dawn... Holy balls. They are my favorite thing I've found since I rebooted my library a year ago.

Reactions: RustInPeace

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over