Status
Not open for further replies.

hirakujira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
When I use game patch feature in luma 7.0 on my N3DS 11.4, the HBL would get stuck when opening any homebrews. Any one have same issue??

DarkLink123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a N3DS with lastest update running A9 Luma for some time now with no problems with GBA/DS/DSiware, but since one of the lastest software updates on my 3DS those kinds of software simply stopped working. No shutdown, just a total black screen with no response or option to close going for the Home Button, the only thing I can do then is force shutdown the 3DS in itself.

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I don't care about the region free download play and I haven't upgraded my 3ds FW .. is there any good reason to upgrade?

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I don't care about the region free download play and I haven't upgraded my 3ds FW .. is there any good reason to upgrade?
Is there any good reason not to?

Edit: I meant no sarcasm here (for once), but nothing is broken with the new version (afaik) so even if you don't use the new features there is no downside.

Last edited by Redferne,
Reactions: Rob Blou

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there any good reason not to?

Edit: I meant no sarcasm here (for once), but nothing is broken with the new version (afaik) so even if you don't use the new features there is no downside.
Thanks for the answer ... I'm always afraid to break something so I want to make sure that it's worth the risk that's all :)

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On Luma 7, I can no longer access payloads by holding start at boot. Anyone else have this or know how to fix?

Edit: Just saw 7.0.1 was released and claims to fix, trying now. :)

Last edited by Benja81,

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
i cant make work dlc for my japanese games, is there a problem with this in 10.4? i have luma 7.0.1 and a cfw in a emunand
On Luma 7, I can no longer access payloads by holding start at boot. Anyone else have this or know how to fix?

Edit: Just saw 7.0.1 was released and claims to fix, trying now. :)

Holding Start brings up Luma's Chainloader menu now. Not really messed around with it yet as just installed it today, but if Hourglass was "Start" before, then you can select it from the list.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holding Start brings up Luma's Chainloader menu now. Not really messed around with it yet as just installed it today, but if Hourglass was "Start" before, then you can select it from the list.
Sorry, chainloader is what I meant didn't remember what it was called, so I can access godmode, HG9, emunand9 etc. Luma 7 broke it but its working now with 7.0.1. :)

Reactions: retrofan_k

killmister2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm on 11.3 CFW with Luma 6.6. Is there a need for me to update to Luma 7.0.1? (I don't plan on updating to 11.4, and I'm not using the new FS feature)

My guess is no, because everything is already working fine for me, but dunno if I miss something...

FrExY_432

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
While I was in the process of installing a9lh and Luma CFW on my 3ds everything went according to plan, however, when using the Luma Updater to update luma to update to the latest version it was updated to Luma version 7.0.1 nightly version. Is there any way to get the stable version.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I was in the process of installing a9lh and Luma CFW on my 3ds everything went according to plan, however, when using the Luma Updater to update luma to update to the latest version it was updated to Luma version 7.0.1 nightly version. Is there any way to get the stable version.
The latest nightly is the stable. There have been no commits since the last stable release. The updater app is hopelessly outdated. If you're worried about not being on stable. Stop using it to update. Just download the latest stable from Luma3DS git and copy over the arm9loaderhax.bin.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@pixelmasher Would you happen to have the address of the lumaupdate topic in gbatemp ?
The application is working perfectly, however it is not showing the version that was installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated