Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueman7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i was changing my ncchinfo.bin to grab a file from decript9, i put the sd card back in my o3ds then got blue boot rom error screen. I restarted again and am now getting black screens. How would I correct this?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i was changing my ncchinfo.bin to grab a file from decript9, i put the sd card back in my o3ds then got blue boot rom error screen. I restarted again and am now getting black screens. How would I correct this?
Thats bricked

eijom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ok i am currently on reinand with menuxhax and emunand 11.0. how would i go shifting to luma3ds, while keeping my menuhax setup, which also uses ctrbootmanager? thanks

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i am currently on reinand with menuxhax and emunand 11.0. how would i go shifting to luma3ds, while keeping my menuhax setup, which also uses ctrbootmanager? thanks
Just swap it out and point to the luma3ds dat in your booter

Atro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, I installed Flipnote Studio 3D from freeshop (EU and JP versions) but they don't seem to work in Luma. They just give me black error screens.

For what it's worth, these both work in Gateway mode.

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Blueman7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I flashed my nand that is supposed to have a9lh installed but now I am unable to access fbi, decrypt9 or anything of the sort. Also my o3dsxl will only randomly boot, any guidance would be appreciated.

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So I flashed my nand that is supposed to have a9lh installed but now I am unable to access fbi, decrypt9 or anything of the sort. Also my o3dsxl will only randomly boot, any guidance would be appreciated.
You flashed old nand back up right? if so you will lost any tickets for those games which are installed before.

in this time you have to re-install all the homebrews.

Last edited by Februarysn0w,
Reactions: Blueman7

Blueman7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You flashed old nand back up right? if so you will lost any tickets for those games which are installed before.

in this time you have to re-install all the homebrews.
I was able to get everything up and running again (had to switch from luma3ds 5.5 to 5.3), but am still havin the random not booting issue. At this point I am starting to believe the sd card is also part of the issue (although I am using a brand new 32gb Sandisk card). I am getting more black screens than good boots.

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I was able to get everything up and running again (had to switch from luma3ds 5.5 to 5.3), but am still havin the random not booting issue. At this point I am starting to believe the sd card is also part of the issue (although I am using a brand new 32gb Sandisk card). I am getting more black screens than good boots.
Random not booting custom firmware issue with a9lh? that weird.:unsure: have you tried latest nightly build? :) sometime nightly build solve the problem.

P.S
latest nightly build has pin locking feature. :grog:

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
How do i transfer my rxTools emunand to Luma?
CFW's do not effect your NANDs, so you can keep using the same emuNAND from RXTools with Luma3DS or any other CFW.
Just delete the files for RXTools and replace them with the files from Luma3DS.

Blueman7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Random not booting custom firmware issue with a9lh? that weird.:unsure: have you tried latest nightly build? :) sometime nightly build solve the problem.

P.S
latest nightly build has pin locking feature. :grog:

I'll give it a shot and report back. What is pin locking (I'm still kinda new to this)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong