Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Finally the Luma download page has returned. I thought it would take a week for the problem to be resolved.

D

Deleted User

Damn, that account hacker guy is such a faggot ._.

Glad that ur repo is back btw.

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
How can i get smash us to work online on my euro 3ds? It keeps asking me to accept the online agreement and ive done it multiple times and it wont let me go online

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
How can i get smash us to work online on my euro 3ds? It keeps asking me to accept the online agreement and ive done it multiple times and it wont let me go online

Get the "config.cia" tool from the leaked SDK and change the agreement version to "FF.FF" so your console has accepted all the agreements for every region. Unfortunately, there's no homebrew app (that I'm aware of) that can change the agreement stuff yet, so we can't link it here.

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
Get the "config.cia" tool from the leaked SDK and change the agreement version to "FF.FF" so your console has accepted all the agreements for every region. Unfortunately, there's no homebrew app (that I'm aware of) that can change the agreement stuff yet, so we can't link it here.
Okay gotcha will try that and report back

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay gotcha will try that and report back
That worked thanks!

Reactions: daxtsu

ExByte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very strange, every time I try to download the luma release it gives me an error. Does anyone else have an error or is it just me?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: Februarysn0w

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm happy the repo is back online.

What the most interessting is why it happened.
1.) Does github a security problem?
2.) She used a easy to guess Password
3.) The passwords of another site was stolen and she used the same on github.

Bit i think if i's not Point 1 then this won't happen again.
If i were she i would use a Password with ~40 Charters, mixed of letters, numbers and symbols
No chance that a PW like this will be brutforced and if someone try he were dead before it finished ;)
And before people mention: "How can someone remind of such a long and difficult PW?"
Because of that it gives password management tools like 1Password.
Use this since ages and never had a problem . Also with a plugin installed to browser the login data are filledin automaticaly when you enter your Master PW (Thats the only one you have to remember).

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm happy the repo is back online.

What the most interessting is why it happened.
1.) Does github a security problem?
2.) She used a easy to guess Password
3.) The passwords of another site was stolen and she used the same on github.

Bit i think if i's not Point 1 then this won't happen again.
If i were she i would use a Password with ~40 Charters, mixed of letters, numbers and symbols
No chance that a PW like this will be brutforced and if someone try he were dead before it finished ;)
And before people mention: "How can someone remind of such a long and difficult PW?"
Because of that it gives password management tools like 1Password.
Use this since ages and never had a problem . Also with a plugin installed to browser the login data are filledin automaticaly when you enter your Master PW (Thats the only one you have to remember).

password_strength.png

Foehammer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know why my system would freeze (goes to a black screen with the LEDs still lit) about 20% of the time it exits (via pressing home) AGB_FIRM? I'm on A9LH and Luma 6.6

It happens both with official VC titles and with injected ones, and it's frustrating since it doesn't persist the SRAM state and I lose any changes to my save since the last time I exited successfully.

I tried replacing the system titles with clean ones and still see the same behavior.

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know why my system would freeze (goes to a black screen with the LEDs still lit) about 20% of the time it exits (via pressing home) AGB_FIRM? I'm on A9LH and Luma 6.6

It happens both with official VC titles and with injected ones, and it's frustrating since it doesn't persist the SRAM state and I lose any changes to my save since the last time I exited successfully.

I tried replacing the system titles with clean ones and still see the same behavior.

You do realize that when you boot a GBA/DS/Dsiware game, your 3DS has to reboot right? This is normal behavior.

Excellsiors

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So happy to see the Repo is back up and everything! Thanks for sticking through all of this and continuing to do everything you can to bring it back up as it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol