Reactions: eco95 and kavid

azerty55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
who have made a compiling gx2 installer
in my cas i made loadiine_gx2.elf (no error for this)
but for installer i have this error

C:\devkitPro\gx2\installer>make
rm -rf /c/devkitPro/gx2/installer/bin
rm -rf sd_loader.h
mkdir -p /c/devkitPro/gx2/installer/bin/
make main FIRMWARE=532
make[1]: Entering directory `/c/devkitPro/gx2/installer'
xxd -i ../sd_loader/sd_loader.elf | sed "s/unsigned/static const unsigned/g;s/loader/loader/g;s/build_//g" > sd_loader.h
powerpc-eabi-gcc -std=gnu99 -Os -nostdinc -fno-builtin -DUSE_SD_LOADER -DVER=532 -c ./launcher.c
In file included from ./launcher.c:3:0:
./kexploit.h:5:37: fatal error: ../../libwiiu/src/types.h: No such file or directory
#include "../../libwiiu/src/types.h"
^
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [main] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/c/devkitPro/gx2/installer'
make: *** [main532] Error 2

thanks

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who have made a compiling gx2 installer
in my cas i made loadiine_gx2.elf (no error for this)
but for installer i have this error

C:\devkitPro\gx2\installer>make
rm -rf /c/devkitPro/gx2/installer/bin
rm -rf sd_loader.h
mkdir -p /c/devkitPro/gx2/installer/bin/
make main FIRMWARE=532
make[1]: Entering directory `/c/devkitPro/gx2/installer'
xxd -i ../sd_loader/sd_loader.elf | sed "s/unsigned/static const unsigned/g;s/loader/loader/g;s/build_//g" > sd_loader.h
powerpc-eabi-gcc -std=gnu99 -Os -nostdinc -fno-builtin -DUSE_SD_LOADER -DVER=532 -c ./launcher.c
In file included from ./launcher.c:3:0:
./kexploit.h:5:37: fatal error: ../../libwiiu/src/types.h: No such file or directory
#include "../../libwiiu/src/types.h"
^
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [main] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/c/devkitPro/gx2/installer'
make: *** [main532] Error 2

thanks
It depends on where you put it relative to the libwiiu root, normally it should be root/loadiine_gx2 so installer->loadiine_gx2->root->libwiiu->src->types.h, .. makes it go back a directory
EDIT: Looks like you put it in the devkitPro directory, you need to download libwiiu
https://github.com/wiiudev/libwiiu
https://github.com/wiiudev/libwiiu/archive/master.zip
and then add portlibs and replace the libogc you have in devkitPro, add them both to the root folder eg /c/devkitPro/portlibs/ppc
Get them both from releases here https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/releases/tag/v0.2
Put libwiiu in its own folder so you can get to it easily, like how you have C:\devkitPro, make C:\libwiiu with kernel, examples, elfexamples, etc inside it, and then put the gx2 source so you have something like C:\libwiiu\gx2\installer\kexploit.h
Then it should compile fine

Last edited by NWPlayer123,

shremi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Guys quick question ..... So i have played a couple of games with loadiine and liked them so went ahead and purchased them on the eshop ... Is there a way to transfer my saves from loadiine to the newly purchased titles ???? I just dont want to start everything from the beginning ...

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys quick question ..... So i have played a couple of games with loadiine and liked them so went ahead and purchased them on the eshop ... Is there a way to transfer my saves from loadiine to the newly purchased titles ???? I just dont want to start everything from the beginning ...
Your saves are in /wiiu/saves under the game name, you'll need to use Saviine from the homebrew launcher and then you can inject them into the installed game

Waywatcher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Quick question to all experts out there, how do you get covers for Eshop games? For example the awesome Fast Racing Neo.

Onanghy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just edit like this:
AppLanguage=spanish

thanks for your help... i did that but nothing happens... i need to create a new folder called language and put the spanish translation file inside... with the name spanish or spanish.lang.... is confuse...

Thanks for your time....

Masterwin

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Last edited by Masterwin,

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This Loadiine Gx2 V0.2 is very cool I love it, and I love more what is coming on v0.3, and I hope perhaps someday could be possible to use the USB port and Hard Disk :), anyway I feel very thanksfull for this Loadiine Gx2 rights now, thanks ¨dimok¨ and all of you who makes all this posible, you are the gratest...!!!!!!!!

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This Loadiine Gx2 V0.2 is very cool I love it, and I love more what is coming on v0.3, and I hope perhaps someday could be possible to use the USB port and Hard Disk :), anyway I feel very thanksfull for this Loadiine Gx2 rights now, thanks ¨dimok¨ and all of you who makes all this posible, you are the gratest...!!!!!!!!
USB is not going to happen without a full IOSU kernel exploit, simply because IOS-MCP locks down all storage so only it can read it, so you somehow need to steal access

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
USB is not going to happen without a full IOSU kernel exploit, simply because IOS-MCP locks down all storage so only it can read it, so you somehow need to steal access
Couldn't read only be enough to stream files and play a backup?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol