• Views 2,478,197
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I found a Costa Del Sol MP3 from FF7 online and just dumped it in the resources folder, and changed my cfg file to point to it at the end and it works perfect. Have you tried any other MP3's you have available?
Thanks I did sort it out in the end I had to reduce the rate way down so it would not crash loadiine. It does not sound as good as the original MP3 file, its a bit flat now but sort of sounds ok and does the job.

Reactions: Maximilious

andriy921

Trophies
XP
Country
finally it's works

thank you so much
That was not hard. Your sd card can not run php files. But those files are not dynamic, so you can precompile them for specific version.
Simply exctract needed package into www folder in wamp on your pc. Open payload.php?sysver=540 in browser. Save page as payload.mp4. And modify index.html to redirect to payload.mp4 instead of payload.php?sysver=540 for 5.4.0.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

just modified the filelist.sh because path were no good on linux and path to /opt/devkitpro/ in one file because it was malformed(C:\devkitpro\ppc/include something like that messed with / & \
Unfortunately I tried this only on Windows.

Reactions: memomo

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
That was not hard. Your sd card can not run php files. But those files are not dynamic, so you can precompile them for specific version.
Simply exctract needed package into www folder in wamp on your pc. Open payload.php?sysver=540 in browser. Save page as payload.mp4. And modify index.html to redirect to payload.mp4 instead of payload.php?sysver=540 for 5.4.0.

do you know what was wrong with the browser version ?

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Does anyone have the loadiine launcher already compiled in MP4 for 5.4.0? I will use a file server that doesn't run php code.

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been out of the loop, other than following the installation instructions, is there anything I need to do to prevent the wii u from auto updating and destroying all of this?

roots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ok just restart with master-branch on github and all is fine.
starting to change adress for 4.10 on src files but for kernel stuff dont'know how to find the good ones.

andriy921

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think you've to change anything kernel related since it's already implemented. Also there's a working loadiine kernel from @ptitleray you may can retrace.
I think that he was talking about the installer. Otherwise he is doing something wrong.

@ptitleray Already posted all adresses in loadine 4 branch and his loadiine3 fork. Loadiine does start, but fails to load games.

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
The final setup :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-10-21-10-07-1-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-10-21-10-07-1-1.png
    117 KB · Views: 367

roots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think that he was talking about the installer. Otherwise he is doing something wrong.

@ptitleray Already posted all adresses in loadine 4 branch and his loadiine3 fork. Loadiine does start, but fails to load games.

yes i was talking about the installer(there is a comment in on file who said that this file may need change in differnet kernel versions).

Jarenor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sonic Lost World doesn't work with FW 5.4.0 in GX2. Tested EUR and USA versions in a console EUR (but both are working in another Wii U in FW 5.3.2). Tested other 20 games without problems. I used 2 differents SD cards (FAT32 with cluster in 64Kbs) with the same results.

Anyone can confirm this?. Please test in an EUR console.

FINALLY WORKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Before many tests, it's working. I've tested the game in two SD cards with no success (same error 150-3032)... but I saw something. The folder "SD:/wiiu/saves/Sonic Lost World [ASNE8P]/u" was empty.

I was launching the game with a vinculated Nintendo ID profile so... what can it happend if I launched it with an offline profile?. The answered was in this file "SD:/wiiu/saves/Sonic Lost World [ASNE8P]/u/savedata.dat".

Loadiine GX2 doesn't create this savegame for some reason. Once created you can change to a vinculated profile and launch the game again. It will work.

I hope you find this useful in the future.

Reactions: geheim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol