XP
Country
United States
Pack CUSTOM theme Splatoon:
https://mega.nz/#!JpcilQIC!RjQyurHTG7pnbP-M-omg8UGBXD550-OIQIve8_tpTss

By: Team WiiU en Facebook
12722433_10156569072100074_294634402_o.jpg

You should never add games to a Theme Pack ... :(

Here is a New Link With out the games and covers.
http://speedy.sh/dPmFw/GX2-Theme-Splatoon.zip its only 22mb

Last edited by WiiuGold,
Reactions: Masterwin

CanIHazWarez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just for clarification, this does not Support Loadiine V4.0 compatibility on 5.4.0 correct?
You are incorrect. It DOES increase compatibility for 5.4 users! I don't know why they didn't make a bigger deal about this in the OP. Hurry up and download, *ehem* I mean backup, Mario Kart 8/Bayonetta 2 and get playing!

Rambits

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try this:

• From the Internet Browser start page, tap "Settings" in the top right corner.
  • Scroll down and tap "Reset Save Data."
    • This will delete all save data including settings, history and bookmarks.
  • Tap "OK" to confirm.
  • When you are finished, tap "Back" or press the B Button.
  • Turn off the console
  • Turn on the console
  • Try to load again that url

Good luck.
OMG, that works...Thanks so much

Reactions: Jarenor

hollowtip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are incorrect. It DOES increase compatibility for 5.4 users! I don't know why they didn't make a bigger deal about this in the OP. Hurry up and download, *ehem* I mean backup, Mario Kart 8/Bayonetta 2 and get playing!

Wow! Great news. I just made assumption because I didn't see anywhere people mentioned it had better compatibility. Nice, I'll have to get this going on my Wii U today.

roots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
for launcher.c it's good i think with modified kernell_syscallTBL, patch to bypassSDK,adresses for 4.10 in define at the beginnig. kernel_patches.S it's good too

Reactions: Toscanelli

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

i made a small update again. Just wanted to tell you know if you are struggling in getting the cover images for the cover carousel or to get them to run you can use the new binary and press PLUS in main view to get all missing covers for your games. You might wanna change the "GameCover3DPath" and the "ConsoleRegionCode" (US, EN, DE, ...) settings inside the configuration file (no GUI on screen keyboard for this yet) before you download the covers to get them in your language.

Here is a binary elf. You can get the payload for browser (if you use browser) from the git.
http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/QJIcFTmG/file.html

Last edited by dimok,

andriy921

Trophies
XP
Country
for launcher.c it's good i think with modified kernell_syscallTBL, patch to bypassSDK,adresses for 4.10 in define at the beginnig. kernel_patches.S it's good too
You can check @ptitleray fork of loadiine 3 for those addresses. But he already tried to port this to 4.1 and games don't start.

andriy921

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone,

i made a small update again. Just wanted to tell you know if you are struggling in getting the cover images for the cover carousel or to get them to run you can use the new binary and press PLUS in main view to get all missing covers for your games. You might wanna change the "GameCover3DPath" and the "ConsoleRegionCode" (US, EN, DE, ...) settings inside the configuration file (no GUI on screen keyboard for this yet) before you download the covers to get them in your language.

Here is a binary elf. You can get the payload for browser (if you use browser) from the git.
http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/QJIcFTmG/file.html
Thanks for you great work. Could you, please, explain why loadiine uses osdriver with memory mapping to 0x10000000 instead of 0x31000000?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Time to implement my "skin/theme" from the other month I guess. Looks like it might take some work/editing though. At any rate, thanks for the hard work guys. @dimok @Cyan and you know who for graphic help (not sure if he came forward on here). :)

Haven't been around much, been focusing on my mental health instead. If I get anywhere with this I'll let you guys know, have a good day guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated