• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

nonosto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I try to run loadiine_gx2 from HBC, I have black screen. WiiU hacked last week. is it possible to run wii games with?

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There is absolutely no need for Loadiine unless for testing purposes.

Virtual Console Injects Test and they work well but pointless just use Wii C2W Patched Emulators or RetroArch and Install DS Games unless testing I also use it for Testing N64 Injects and use it for them like another Emulator like Not64 Wii64 and custom covers and Artwork.

some Games for Modding Tests.
No point using it for practical purposes just fork out that extra cash for HDD and no USB Sticks.

It worth it in the long run.

Have you tried using Loadiine for mod test purposes? it took Loadiine 1 day to actually boot up the game so in every case that isn't Smash modding its not even worth it as a mod tester, and that's if you just stay with base game mods and not DLC characters mods.

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: Alexander1970

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: jeannotte

CORE

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Someone basically added better FAT32 Support APPARENTLY?

You use MochaFat32 and that Spoofs your USB SSD Into SD Card and since it SSD Read Speed should in theory be Great.

I have tested RetroArch and it runs better nothing major it is a bit faster I could also download cores etc.

Super Mario 3D World loads a bit faster I think but still takes about 15 Minutes to Boot past Control Screen Intro.

It also Crashes Trying to Create Save File.

Would be awesome if it worked as I hoped for but until I got around to Testing properly myself I realised I may have OverHyped it.

But Guy Claimed things do Run Excellent, To be fair I only tryed Super Mario 3D World and RetroArch.

https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/issues/177

SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM.

Last edited by CORE,

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone basically added better FAT32 Support APPARENTLY?

You use MochaFat32 and that Spoofs your USB SSD Into SD Card and since it SSD Read Speed should in theory be Great.

I have tested RetroArch and it runs better nothing major it is a bit faster I could also download cores etc.

Super Mario 3D World loads a bit faster I think but still takes about 15 Minutes to Boot past Control Screen Intro.

It also Crashes Trying to Create Save File.

Would be awesome if it worked as I hoped for but until I got around to Testing properly myself I realised I may have OverHyped it.

But Guy Claimed things do Run Excellent, To be fair I only tryed Super Mario 3D World and RetroArch.

https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/issues/177

SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM.
I imagine if ran by regular MOCHA or Haxchi this would still work from SD right? by the way, do you know of any Loadiine GX2 Channel that has a better icon than the other one?

CORE

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes it Run just the same with Mocha and Mocha&FSHax that I use.

It also works with Forwarder but to exit you need something to load and quit via Home as you probably know just like other Builds you will need to force PowerOff.

It also does not like RetroArch or HomeBrew Launcher so you will need to power off and use one or other after Loadiine loads it will keep looping/revert back to Loadiine or blue screen Crash.

Icons are easily swapped out Just Remember OVERWRITE DONT DELETE. When FTPING I use alternative Icons from a Post in the Forwarder thread alternative nicer looking more to the way Loadiine looks but it pretty simple to make your own too.

Last edited by CORE,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thanks as always Amanda.
No problem and if you want to be extra cautious just install the injected ds game to usb that way nothing can happen to nand. Then if it works fine (which it will) just transfer the game to nand or keep it on your usb device should you wish to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place