Emulation Is there a way for GameCube controllers to rumble playing GameCube injections?

luisma89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can play with them perfectly. I’m using the original Wii U adapter, I have both usb connected but the rumble feature just doesn’t work

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When both USB cables are connected it's either a bad USB port on the Wii U, a bad adapter or a bad controller.

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Double check that rumble is enabled in the game itself, and maybe try using an externally powered USB hub so there's definitely enough juice on the ports. You could also try the controllers with Smash Bros for Wii U, the controller should work there as well and rumble if nothing is broken.

crudfish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any update on this? I am considering buying an adapter and two GameCube controllers to play VC injects, but if rumble doesn't work it makes me hesitant to spend the money.

blackkawa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Any update on this? I am considering buying an adapter and two GameCube controllers to play VC injects, but if rumble doesn't work it makes me hesitant to spend the money.
For me, with MayFlash Adapter, and original and non original controllers, the rumble would work, just activate the settings on Nintendont and the game

crudfish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me, with MayFlash Adapter, and original and non original controllers, the rumble would work, just activate the settings on Nintendont and the game
Thanks for your response! I got the official one, and two controllers. It works great! Rumble in the GameCube controller is surprisingly good. It has been a while, so I forgot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!