Hacking Is 0shippingzone reliable and sells genuine M3?

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My M3 DS REAL bundle order from DX (submitted at the time when the cart was still in stock and the page up) is "still waiting to be in stock" for three weeks, so I'm thinking of getting it from 0shippingzone, as people were referring to it here before. However, upon inspecting the picture of the M3, I found out that it's...probably a Japanese version. Because the site on the bottom isn't M3adapter.com, but M3flash.jp and the writing on it is Japanese as well. http://www.0shippingzone.com/adapter-real-...pack-p-258.html Is it fake or really the Jap version? Would it be compatible with English Touchpod/Sakura provided here in the Sakura faq? Thank you!

EDIT: I've read that the previous Jap carts were not compatible with the English firmware, so I guess now they are still not compatible, right? Do they have at least an English language option/fix to be in English, or is it all in Japanese?

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Fel said:
My M3 DS REAL bundle order from DX (submitted at the time when the cart was still in stock and the page up) is "still waiting to be in stock" for three weeks, so I'm thinking of getting it from 0shippingzone, as people were referring to it here before. However, upon inspecting the picture of the M3, I found out that it's...probably a Japanese version. Because the site on the bottom isn't M3adapter.com, but M3flash.jp and the writing on it is Japanese as well. http://www.0shippingzone.com/adapter-real-...pack-p-258.html Is it fake or really the Jap version? Would it be compatible with English Touchpod/Sakura provided here in the Sakura faq? Thank you!

EDIT: I've read that the previous Jap carts were not compatible with the English firmware, so I guess now they are still not compatible, right? Do they have at least an English language option/fix to be in English, or is it all in Japanese?
The picture in that link is of the GBA Expansion Pack. There's no difference between the Japanese and the European/US versions, only the box. Even if you get the Japanese version of the GBA Expansion Pack, it will work with the EUR/US M3 Real flashcart.

If your M3 Real is Japanese, you won't be able to use the firmware on the M3 Sakura FAQ. You'll have to download the Japanese version.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In the description it says that the M3 DS REAl comes with it as well, plus the name is also sometimes used instead of the M3 perfect bundle, so I'm hoping it really isn't just the expansions alone . The price would fit the whole thing too, but I'll ask them just in case then. (and when viewing more pictures of it, there is the M3 Real there as well http://www.0shippingzone.com/adapter-real-...ack-p-258.html).

And can the Japanese firmware also be in English, whether through a patch or a native option?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
for reference 0shippingzone are the sponsors of scdev.org you can ask questions in their forum section direct here
smile.gif

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay, thanks!

I'm just...so much annoyed, or rather sad, that DX still hasn't shipped or even answered me about the shipment...

Does anyone by any chance know how long does it take to process and get a refund(and if they actually do give you money back, not store credit)?

EDIT: Aweeeesome!! They answered me, yes, it's the whole bundle pack AND it's the English version. Yay! I'm probably gonna wait two more days for DX to answer my ticket, and then I'm gonna ask for a refund unless they will be able to ship (within a week or two, I'm not gonna wait another month).

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure dealextreme has stopped selling flashcards, since they got a dmca takedown notice from paypal and they need paypal to receive payments. I don't think dx will have any flashcards back in stock until they find another provider to receive payments other than paypal, and who knows they might not.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, there are people who are claiming that they are getting their items shipped via the loophole order, and are able to pay for them. But I asked for a refund yesterday (tired of waiting, three weeks is even too much for me) and ordered it from 0shippingzone, and I must say they are absolutely AWESOME! Not only that they are so fast in replying, that they reply within several hours when asked about something, but they have already shipped it today! And they said it's the English version, koool! Plus they sent me a picture of the shipped item, they are the best site I have ordered so far from.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up