Hacking How To Make your own CSM

brownmurder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digitydogs have you got a brsar unpack/pack tool that works? the 2 i have dont do much

correction i managed to unpack WIPL_SE_BOARD_SELECT.wav with it

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
brownmurder said:
digitydogs have you got a brsar unpack/pack tool that works? the 2 i have dont do much

correction i managed to unpack WIPL_SE_BOARD_SELECT.wav with it

What tool did you use and can you give me a link please?

therakader

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Somebody would have the kindness of uploader the file 00000045_app_out to the persons having old PC.
For me U8Tools plants after 6 hours of "extraction" ...
Thank you so much

TheRaKaDeR

kyle007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys just getting info to do the finishing touches on my system menu i didn't edit the message board but thats because i never go there xD its my south park theme i know the health screen has borders but i like the picture i used south park lettering and since it wasn't zoomed in too much it says south park wii edition then under that it says wii version:3.2, cioscorp, preloader 0.28 and at the bottom i also edited the press a to continue with south park lettering and just to make sure it sorta had the nintendo look xD i put a circular border around the A http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CVA3UTDH just a short video of it in action i only started doing this yesterday afternoon so don't judge too harshly haha the grab icon required alot of photoshopping because it was a screen cap from the show.

SwitchNOW

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
kyle007 said:
hey guys just getting info to do the finishing touches on my system menu i didn't edit the message board but thats because i never go there xD its my south park theme i know the health screen has borders but i like the picture i used south park lettering and since it wasn't zoomed in too much it says south park wii edition then under that it says wii version:3.2, cioscorp, preloader 0.28 and at the bottom i also edited the press a to continue with south park lettering and just to make sure it sorta had the nintendo look xD i put a circular border around the A http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CVA3UTDH just a short video of it in action i only started doing this yesterday afternoon so don't judge too harshly haha the grab icon required alot of photoshopping because it was a screen cap from the show.

you could not create a video that demonstrates how to create these menus and pointers?

thanks
biggrin.gif

mrtankjump

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble changing a cursor, is there more to it than replacing one .tpl? I've gone through the steps 4 times, each time starting over to make sure I do everything correctly, and each time I just get a purple/green pixelated screen. It's easily repaired by installing the original 42.app, but I don't understand why changing one cursor would cause all of that fuss. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong, I just want the damn hand to throw the bird instead of grab.

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
current brsar tools are shit... working on one that works for all files both directions... don't expect to see it anytime soon im an amateur when it comes to programming. To the guy with cursor problems... you probably have trasnperancy or image type set wrong when your injecting into the tpl/ash. That or you aren't using the proper program.

brownmurder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for letting me know about the brsar tool, i will wait patiently
if you know other ways of doing it in the mean time i would love to know

i had a problem with transparency today, i changed the scroller but when i used it on grey you could see the white behind the pic even tho i set white as the alpha thingy
do you think setting a different colour would solve this?

upbumpo190

Trophies
Website
ethericwarriors.eu
XP
Country
France
therakader said:
Somebody would have the kindness of uploader the file 00000045_app_out to the persons having old PC.
Thank you so much

TheRaKaDeR

I could help you out, *wink* *wink*.

Envoi moi un MP, puis je te l'enverrai.
biggrin.gif

P.S. Je pense qu'un forum (Français) serait bien apprecié ici sur GBAtemp!

~ Chris

(Mods please don't kill me for speaking french!)
smile.gif

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
upbumpo190 said:
therakader said:
Thank you so much

TheRaKaDeR

I could help you out, *wink* *wink*.

Envoi moi un MP, puis je te l'enverrai.
biggrin.gif

Send me a PM, then I'll send it to you
P.S. Je pense qu'un forum (Français) serait bien apprecié ici sur GBAtemp!
PS I think a French forum would be greatly appreciated here on GBAtemp
~ Chris

(Mods please don't kill me for speaking french!)
smile.gif
This is an English speaking community
There were some different language topics and they got removed

kyle007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well for me for cursors i always use black as the alpha because white never seems to work for me lol i tried using a bunch of different colors as the transparency but black is the only one that seems to work. for me at least.

teriaki 511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it against the rules to ask for a clean ntsc homebtn1.ash (the one from under common, not eng)? I've fouled mine up and I don't feel like waiting another 12 hours for u8 tools to extract a copy from a backup.

dmcbudman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
teriaki 511 said:
is it against the rules to ask for a clean ntsc homebtn1.ash (the one from under common, not eng)? I've fouled mine up and I don't feel like waiting another 12 hours for u8 tools to extract a copy from a backup.
give parseU8 a try

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dmcbudman had now also cracked the background and will be writing up info on that shortly. for the super anxious and impatient im not going into details right now but heres a hint until dmc has some time. you need to use benzin and edit the chanSel_ash_arc_OUT\arc\blyt\my_IplTop_a.brlyt and find the correct color code to replace.

zeldafn333

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Small Problem.
I wanted to use Jizmo's Mario menu, and use my own health screen, so I unpacked Jizmos App and the app i already had for my health screen. I replaced Jizmos health.ash with mine, repacked and installed. When I turned the wii on, the health screen loaded fine, but then I froze up while the screen was fading away.
Is there another tool for this? Or did I just do something wrong

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1