iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
although this may be a very vague clue, this is what I do.

Note: no, I'm not planning some well-thought out strategy to win over a woman and "deceive" her or anything, its just that I find it works.

I usually start getting around to knowing her friends. You don't have to be good friends with them, but just friends in general. In fact, newer the better, cause you can perk up that smile and say "Hey! ___! how's it going?" and it'll seem perfectly normal since you've just met them (trust me, even though it doesn't sound like it, it is completely natural)

but I don't get around to knowing her yet. One day, when she's hanging out in a crowd of people (that are mostly my new friends) i'd say hello to everyone, happily and with enthusiasm. she'll naturally feel like she should get to know you because all of her friends do.

from here, I distance myself from her. I say hi to all her friends when she's around, and throw her the occasional "hello". when she's ready to get to know me better, she'll make the move. I just wait.

If i've done things right, she'll want to talk to me eventually. and when she does, I'm my absolute most serious. I listen attentively to what she has to say, and respond positively. being friends with all of her friends will cause her to think "wow, no wonder everybody is friends with him". Without being friends with them, you won't get that bonus thought.

She'll tend to talk to me more and more, and eventually we'll start doing things together, going out, getting some food together, etc.

Wow. I've really detracted from the original topic. It'd be such a waste if I just deleted all this now, so i'll just post it and hope it helps. it probably won't offer many hints though, since my way of getting to know people offers probably the least hints possible.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
Most of this stuff can be used for telling if a girl likes you as well?
unsure.gif

elfgirl_45

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hum you know in my case.. "i know he likes me but i dont want to admit it because i dont want to get hurt (because there is still possibility that he doesnt really likes me, but actually its quite obvious that he likes me)"Â happens more often rather having no clue whether a guy likes me or not... XD.. hum.. hope u get it.

annoyingly.. most of the guys i've been closed with tend to tease me (im 21 now).. i wonder why. even my bf tease me a looooooot.

Wow I couldn't have said it better myself. Even a lot of married couples I know who have been married for quite a few years, the husbands are always teasing their wives (in a friendly/loving way). Guys like to just irritate the girls they love I think. All in good fun though, nothing mean.

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
Simple. Have you caught him peering in your window late at night? Have you seen him taking your picture from far away? These are true signs you have an admirer. Have you ever got a phone call and the guy just breathes heavy? Check the caller ID, it might be your next boyfriend. If he is truly romantic and he wants to let you know he likes you, he might send you a pigs heart or a dead cat.

Fucking LOL. I was just about to throw something more dark/cynical into the mix. Great minds eh...

This topic is pretty lame...

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
hum you know in my case.. "i know he likes me but i dont want to admit it because i dont want to get hurt (because there is still possibility that he doesnt really likes me, but actually its quite obvious that he likes me)"Â happens more often rather having no clue whether a guy likes me or not... XD.. hum.. hope u get it.

annoyingly.. most of the guys i've been closed with tend to tease me (im 21 now).. i wonder why. even my bf tease me a looooooot.

Wow I couldn't have said it better myself. Even a lot of married couples I know who have been married for quite a few years, the husbands are always teasing their wives (in a friendly/loving way). Guys like to just irritate the girls they love I think. All in good fun though, nothing mean.
oh, yes. Nothing better than seeing you kicking the air in despair to reinforce the links of what you like to call relationship. Like, well, we like to have all in one: small brother/sister, sexual partner, soul&mind mate and good friend all in one, yepp.

And yeah, easy to know if the guy gets bones.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If a girl interest me, I don't do a thing because I know it's useless.
I still have difficult to make friend (not having any except from the net... 2 of them), so girlfriend is not even in mind.

As stated earlier, everybody act differently. all is about their personality and way to live. look what is my reaction from what said Brunno below :

well, pay attention at the signs that will appear like...
-Eye contact : I don't even looks other people in eyes, or not for long. I try not to show I'm bothered and shy. At work I often point at the thing they have to do (look this, and that), but not the people
-Kind of the conversation : I don't talk to anybody except about work features
-If the person will offer help about anything that you may ask : Nobody asked for help when I was in school, nor now. They don't know me so they can't ask for help they don't know I can give
-If the person likes to touch you( a simple contact/touch between 2 persons is very important) : I don't like people touching me, and I don't like touching others. it's kind of Limited property
dry.gif
, everybody has to have his own property. as for looking at other's garden, house, what they are doing etc. I don't make intrusion to their life

-try not to be lost about Love and this things because lots and lots of people become blind about love!! : I may be the one
-one last thing, take your own time..... : I don't know how to comment this one

As you see, I'm so shy I avoid people. In street I walk straight without looking others and don't take time to look around at shops. I do only what I have to do : going from point A to B and go home.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
Got no girlfriend I assume( I dont mean that in a bad way). Im asking the girl I have liked for ages out this week. Wish me luck guys

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

XD.. oh well.. didnt know that its that common, i thought the only possible reason its just because we both still childish and he's so playful that we ended up teasing each other.

Cyan is like someone that i knew.. O,o.. but that guy will approach the girl he likes secretly.. for example, in front of everyone he will become an annoying stranger who doesnt even look at u when ur eyes meet, but if there's not so much ppl arround and u are not surrounded by ur friends.. he will smile and say hi, sometimes send text message as well.. then when u guys already pretty close, he will show more signs that he likes u..

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Also if I like a girl I will uncuff her and remove the blindfold after intercourse and possibly cuddle. If I don't like her I will leave her cuffed and take her clothes and key with me as I leave the hotel room.

Also if I like a girl when I stop at a gas station I will fill it up myself. If I DON'T Like a girl I'll give her 20 bucks and ask her to pay as I pump....then when she gets to the door I peel out and get the fuck outta dodge leaving her the twenty spot for a cab home.

If I like a girl I'll occasionally let her up for air...if I don't she can breath out of her nose....

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If chicks like you their voices are usually higher pitched than normal and they talk a bit faster, it's nervousness. They're also more inclined to make contact, and kind of overexaggerate emotions...I can't really describe that last one of give an example but I've noticed it. They play around to seem more "hurt" or something when you say certain things, but it's only an act...

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
...They play around to seem more "hurt" or something when you say certain things, but it's only an act...

T_T i never act as if i get hurt.. overexaggerate?? i can say that guys are just sooo insensitive sometimes..

and well.. although im a girl myself, i know some girls that just have no shame.. >_>.. for example chasing guys regardless his relationship status, keep trying to get close although its obvious that guy always ignored her.. ect. maybe my pride is too high.. but there's no way i'll chase around a guy shamelessly.. O,o i know that not all girls are like that, but for some reason its really hard for me to have girl friends, im more comfortable hanging out with guys or.. tomboy girls..

Its easier to say that if i dont like the guy, i wont reply to calls or text messages, calls, etc as long as its not an important matters but if i like him.. i'll return the affection and nice things that he does

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries