ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm a guy, and typically when I like a girl, I act in this way:

* Still able to talk to her, but I may stutter talk a little bit. Not like a true stutter but just like I'm a little nervous.

* Willingness to pretty much bend over backward to help her out (which of course ends up in me being easy to use)

* May have a hard time making eye contact, tendency to look away or toward the ground.

* Sends you safe little conversation starters, whether this be through text, e-mail or in person. Things that are in hopes to get you talking but are relatively light in nature as to not get too deep too soon.

Anyways, those are mine, obviously all guys are different, so some may still go the route of teasing. I'm not sure that teasing is a good way to do it, but I hear some still do that.

princess_snezy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

* Still able to talk to her, but I may stutter talk a little bit. Not like a true stutter but just like I'm a little nervous.

* Willingness to pretty much bend over backward to help her out (which of course ends up in me being easy to use)

* May have a hard time making eye contact, tendency to look away or toward the ground.

* Sends you safe little conversation starters, whether this be through text, e-mail or in person. Things that are in hopes to get you talking but are relatively light in nature as to not get too deep too soon.

Anyways, those are mine, obviously all guys are different, so some may still go the route of teasing. I'm not sure that teasing is a good way to do it, but I hear some still do that.

nah teasing is bad

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

* Still able to talk to her, but I may stutter talk a little bit. Not like a true stutter but just like I'm a little nervous.

* Sends you safe little conversation starters, whether this be through text, e-mail or in person. Things that are in hopes to get you talking but are relatively light in nature as to not get too deep too soon.

Anyways, those are mine, obviously all guys are different, so some may still go the route of teasing. I'm not sure that teasing is a good way to do it, but I hear some still do that.

nah teasing is bad

Yeah, without knowing your age, it's kinda hard to tell. I think that may be the younger guys that do that. *shrug*

princess_snezy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

nah teasing is bad

Yeah, without knowing your age, it's kinda hard to tell. I think that may be the younger guys that do that. *shrug*

I be 24 years - an old fart haha

Flozem

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

What he said....
wink.gif

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"OMG A GIRL IN 'TEMP !!! OH MAN I GOTTA PM HER AND GET HER MSN D; BUT DAYUM, SHE'S IN AUSTRALIA. KAY KAY, FROM NOW ON, I'M SAVING MONEY ON A PLANE TICKET !!11!!1"

^
|
|

Typical male GBAtemper =]

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.